All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello @WG2019, Thank you for your response. I sent you a private message to further assist you. Cheers!
  3. Today
  4. Last week
  5. Hello @KeACJR, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Yes we do have Nitro Pro for Enterprise that can be installed on a terminal / virtual server environment using an Enterprise MSI installer. To be able to get an Enterprise installer with a license-file, you must purchase 20-users or more through our Sales Team by filling-up this form: https://www.gonitro.com/contact-sales Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  6. Hello @CleanTech92058, Thanks for reaching out via the Community Forums! To further assist you, is this happening on a physical machine? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  7. AllainU

Error Message

Hello @Melissa Sheridan, Thank you for this information. After checking your account records, we can see you already submitted a support ticket for an activation concern. For better case handling, please refer to the steps I sent you through the support case. Cheers!
  8. Gordon

Download 12 instead of 13?

Thank you. All is good in world now!
  9. Hello @ebgibs, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -A few sample files (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  10. My computer only allows me to save screenshots as Jpeg's and I cant see how to attach that here. I can email a screenshot if that helps. The About Nitro Pro shows: Nitro Pro 13.16.3.574 (C) 2005-2019 Nitro Software, Inc. and its licensors. All rights Reserved. Button for "Legal notices" Button for "Activate" Nitro Link: Visit our website Get Support License agreement Button for "OK"
  11. AllainU

License already activated.

Hello @George Fahnbulleh, To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate. Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  12. Hello @WG2019, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  13. AllainU

Download 12 instead of 13?

Hello @Gordon, Thank you for this information. Please use these direct installers for Nitro Pro 12: x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  14. AllainU

-23: Error - Licence number already used

Hello @OscarRahoittamo, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  15. bocab

Red grid lines

Hi AllainU, Thanks for your response. I actually solved the problem myself. I looked at the Prefernces and the last item listed contained the word "Grid". I opened it and saw my grid color was red. I changed it to white and the grid lines disappeared. bocab
  16. Having the same problem running on Windows 10 - happened during repair process.
  17. Greetings to the well of knowledge... Is there a flavor of Nitro Pro that can be installed and used in a terminal server environment by multiple users? Thanks, Ken
  18. AllainU

Pop ups open from Highlights

Hello @karthik, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened? -The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. -A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  19. AllainU

Red grid lines

Hello @bocab, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Nitro Pro build (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.2.25) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  20. This issue has bothered me for years. Still an issue with Nitro Pro 13.2.3.26. My workaround?? Try to avoid right clicking a file and clicking "print". While convenient, it loses your favorite tools every time..... Sad there is still no fix.
  21. Leslie V.

Nitro Pro v7 activation issues

Hello Steve, Unfortunately, we no longer support Nitro Pro 7. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy We cannot investigate activation issues or apply fixes to this version. If you would like to trial our latest product, Nitro Pro 13, you can download it from here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try It will run as a full-featured product for 14 days! After that, if you choose not to purchase it, you can still use it as a PDF Reader. You can learn all about some of the features here: https://www.gonitro.com/resources/videos Cheers!
  22. I am creating reports in Telerik Report Writer and when I open them in Nitro and search a term it does not find it. If I put spaces between the search term letters it will find the word (hack). When I copy the text I see on the PDF with the select tool and paste it into a note pad the text is not the same. For example I see "Sales Person" and when I past the same text I get this "S aalleess PPeerrssoon". To find the term "sales" in the PDF I would have to search "s a l e s". This seems to work as expected in Adobe but not Nitro. Any ideas on what could be going on here?
  23. Leslie V.

Search Multiple Files at Once

Hello Yanez, Thanks for reaching out! Nitro currently does not have this functionality. You can try combining the files and searching from there as a workaround. I understand this may not always work for all scenarios, but just in case, I hope that helps!
  24. George Fahnbulleh

License already activated.

Hi Kevin. I have not been able to use my second activation. It says I have one but the license 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx is not accepted!!!
  25. Hello Shel, Thanks for reaching out to us! VIP Access expires after a year. Please let me know how I may help you. For any issues using Nitro Pro, please provide me with the following: - A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing - The file you are working on - Your OS (and also whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit?) - What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.) - The exact steps you are taking - A screen shot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving Cheers!
  26. I just purchased Nitro pro and was emailed a serial number. When I try to activate my subscription, it says "-20: Error - Invalid License number. The serial number entered does not exist. What do I do now?
  27. SnapHappyScrapper

Printing turns document blurry

I had a similar situation when saving a MS Publisher document to Nitro pdf. If I print, rather than save as, the result is a portion of the images are distorted or blurred. I found better results by selecting Printer Properties > Nitro PDF Creator tab > Conversion Quality box > select "Print-ready" (larger file size). Another options is saving the document as a pdf and then delete the necessary pages.
  28. Hello @Promosoft, Please note that in order to install Nitro Pro on a server, you will need a server license in addition to a compatible setup. Server licenses are part of our Business and Enterprise plans which is for 11+ users. If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales department. Cheers!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.