All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. Allain Umailin

Upgrade need to uninstall previous versions?

Hello @Micael Valeri, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! Normally, the newer version should be able to install on top of the old version. But in your case, it's still there and one reason is that v10 could a corrupted installation. To uninstall the older version, go to the Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. I hope this helps!
  6. Hello @John Curry, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! An adjustment has been executed to your Nitro PDF Pro 13 license so please try again upgrading through our Upgrade Portal page below: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade Cheers!
  7. Allain Umailin

Upgrade/Activation

Hello @Sebastian Henckel, Thank you for this information. We are unable to find this key in our licensing server, was it purchased from a retail or online store? Thank you in advance!
  8. Allain Umailin

22 error code - Activation

Hello @JustinPeru, Thank you for this information. Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 9. We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 14, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 14 at a discounted rate, please visit our Upgrade page https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade To know more about some enhancements and fixes with Nitro PDF Pro 14, please visit our Release Notes page https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes In addition to that and many other feature improvements, version 14 also contains some important security vulnerability fixes that you might want to consider when deciding whether to upgrade to it or not. You can find out more about these fixes here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/security/updates Alternatively, you can upgrade to the latest build of Nitro Pro 12. Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy , we stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released Nitro PDF Pro 13 (Q4 2019). You can find these Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installers and activate it with your current Nitro Pro 9 serial number 234600-uvwxyz-964935: x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi To know if you have 32-bit or 64-bit, please refer to this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq Important: If you are using Chrome or any of the Chromium-based browsers (e.g., Vivaldi, etc.) and you are unable to access the above installer links, you're more than likely experiencing the results of a new security feature that was silently pushed out to the browsers, which blocks .exe/.msi/etc downloads without any visible error or prompt on the browser's frontend user space. To bypass this, please try these steps: a. Right-click the link you're trying to download, and select "Save link as..." b. Choose your save location and select "Save" c. On the bottom edge of your browser window, the Downloads bar should now appear and the file will show up with a red error icon, attempting to block the download. Press the caret button and select "Keep" Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.
  9. Leslie V

Can't activate nitro pdf v12

Hello @Grant Foster Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I sent you a direct message regarding this. Cheers!
  10. Hello @Francis RE Please get version 14.22 from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads This issue has now been addressed in this new build.
  11. Leslie V

Upgrade 4 x Version 13 Licenses.

Hello @andrew gilbert I have made some modifications to your records to allow the upgrade. I recommend that you try to upgrade the version 13 keys here again: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade Please let me know how that goes.
  12. Leslie V

Help with getting my license number

Hi @Matthew Bennett, I sent you a direct message with your serial number. Cheers!
  13. Matthew Bennett

Matt Bennett ************ I cannot find an order refrence number I deleted my old email maybe it is under that? ************ I do not have access to that email anymore Thanks
  14. Leslie V

Hello Matthew, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, I could not find a serial number using the email address you provided. I can only locate your serial number if you purchased Nitro Pro from our website. If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website, please provide us with the following information so we can search for your account. 1. First and last name of purchaser 2. Email address used to purchase Nitro 3. Order reference number I look forward to hearing back from you.
  15. Sebastian Henckel

Upgrade/Activation

Here's my license number: 234601-uvwxyz-216092
  16. My computer upgraded from W10 to W11 and uninstalled my nitro pdf software. I still had my old installer, but it won't activate. Nitro PDF V12 my understanding is that it was a lifetime key?
  17. I have attempted to do an upgrade from 13 to 14 but when I insert my serial number into the site, it says to come to the forum to fix it. We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.
  18. JustinPeru

Thanks Allain Email address: justin@vaUVWXYZdia.com Serial number: 234600-uvwxyz-964935
  19. Earlier
  20. Jonathan Harte

PDF/A Produced by Nitro-PDF is not compliant with ISO

Did you ever get an answer here? We have a similar issue and our work around is to open in Adobe, make a change, undo the change, and save. Then it's compliant. Not an ideal fix.
  21. I got a new computer and trying to transfer my license - email was m**********m Matt Bennett Can you help me find my license number I don't have the original email Thanks
  22. Allain Umailin

Hello @JustinPeru, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the delay. To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  23. Allain Umailin

Upgrade/Activation

Hello @Sebastian Henckel, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the delay. To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  24. Allain Umailin

Confersione from docx to pdf

Hello @AndreaIT, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the delay. To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 10? You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  25. Allain Umailin

Upgrade from Nitro PDF Pro v13 to v14

Hello @Chris Umling, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro PDF Pro 13? You can send the license details in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  26. Allain Umailin

Error 0x400D0780

Hello @Myrna Mahoney, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! Error codes that begin with 0x400Dxxxx mean that Nitro PDF Pro for Windows has received a Windows system error. The last four digits above are a Windows Error code in hexadecimal format. The error message you are getting is: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ERROR_CANT_ACCESS_FILE 1920 (0x780) The file cannot be accessed by the system. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Since this is a Windows error message you should contact your local helpdesk or IT department for assistance. You might also try manually copying the file to your local desktop and opening it from there. Please let us know how it goes and if you need anything else. We appreciate your business.
  27. Allain Umailin

Slow when zooming in and out

Hello @Lukas Schell, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! Could you please update to 14.22 to see if it will improve? Here is the installer: https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_14.22.1.0/en/retail/nitro_pro14_ba_x64.msi I hope this helps!
  28. Allain Umailin

My Nitro doesn't open in my screen

Hello @Maher Abdel Samad, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! Sometimes an issue will occur where Nitro Pro is stuck outside the displayed area on your monitor. A common scenario is when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. The resolution is to do the following: 1) Focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 2) Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears. Alternatively, check if you can move the Nitro Pro window (in case it's off-screen) by holding Shift and right-clicking the Nitro Pro icon in the Tray, and selecting, "Move". Once the Move option is selected, use the arrow keys to move the window up, down, left, or right. You may have to hold each direction down for a few moments. Please let us know how it goes and if you need anything else. We appreciate your business.
  29. Hello @evan nelson, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! To assist you with this issue, could you please provide the following?: -What build of Nitro PDF Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.67.0.45) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features under the Version column. -Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, how was this file created and what software was used (e.g. from an external source like a website, from an email message, AutoCad converted-to-PDF files, Crystal Reports (ERP), FileOpen encrypted files, Adobe LiveCycle, Adobe Designer or an internal application/reporting tool)? You can check the document's property by going to the File tab and selecting Document Properties Thank you very much in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.
  30. Hello @Sylvie R, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and we sincerely apologize for the delay! Please be aware that you purchased a perpetual license (Nitro PDF Pro) which is why you do not have access to the Nitro Admin portal. What is the difference between 'Nitro PDF Pro' and 'Nitro Pro'? -Nitro PDF Pro is available as a one-time purchase and includes a secure PDF editor for converting, combining, editing, sharing, and signing PDF documents. -'Nitro Pro' is available as an annual subscription and is ideal for individuals and small to medium-sized teams. This subscription includes everything Nitro PDF Pro offers, plus eSign software and advanced analytics. You can see the feature list (https://www.gonitro.com/pricing?id=2#all-features) comparing 'Nitro PDF Pro' and 'Nitro Pro' right here. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out again.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.