All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Kelvin V.

Nitro Pro 11 Will Not Print Docs to pdf

Hi @R DAvis, Thank you for your response! I'll create a ticket on your behalf. You will hear from me again soon!
  4. Reymund G.

Pages scanned but only last one is in file.

Hi @Sallyfromstoke, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! You can proceed on updating your existing Nitro Pro 12 installation to the latest build without any issues or charge. I recommend updating to the latest build which is 12.16. Installer can be downloaded using the link below: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi To proceed with the update, simply double click the nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi file then follow the installation process. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Cheers!
  5. AllainU

Validate a digitally signed PDF

Hello @Francesco, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Could you please provide me a sample file by sending me a private message? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Steven Zakulec

Index on first page NitroPro12

Kind of- there is an auto-build bookmarks function, and if there was an index when it was converted to PDF, it's usually carried over. To do exactly what you want is probably not possible currently without finding some Javascript elsewhere that does that for you. Here's the section on bookmarks: https://www.gonitro.com/user-guide/pro/bookmarks
  8. Steven Zakulec

Combine files with Nitro Pro option gone

I would try this: (skip to Step 2)- http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000002273 You want to make sure the Nitro add-on is enabled- you might have to make sure it stays enabled if Outlook says it disabled the add-on. You can also try re-installing/updating the Office add-on from the PDF Support Tools program: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001584 The option is on the PDF Creation tab.
  9. AllainU

Errors trying to open PDFs

Hello @Gordon Allen, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf. For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case. Cheers!
  10. mccallk

Cannot reinstall on laptop

Thanks, seems like it worked!
  11. AllainU

Cannot reinstall on laptop

Hello @mccallk, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate. Cheers!
  12. I reinstalled the operating system on my Laptop and am getting error 23 when attempting to activate, even after deactivating online, would someone please help? V12 Active status Number of activations 0 Number of activations allowed 2 Thanks, Kyle
  13. AllainU

NP 12 Crashes upon install

Hello @JRH, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! When you attempted to install Nitro Pro 12, did you receive an error message? Could you please provide a screenshot of the error? Also, are you seeing a hidden folder 'WindowsApps' inside C:\Program Files directory? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  14. beaker353

Pre-Sale Upgrade/Update Policy Question

So I’m trying to figure out “we are not releasing Nitro 13 anytime soon” when I just got an email offer to pay to update version 13? Seems more than mildly shady that you claimed there was no need to purchase the update insurance, but then try to hit me up for way way more than the insurance cost just two months later for a update. I left Adobe for Nitro because this is the type of stuff I expect Adobe to pull. Guess Nitro is no better.
  15. R DAvis

Thank you Kelvin for getting back to me! My biggest issues are printing to pdf from Quickbooks 2018 and the latest issue is from a .jpg file - I use the print driver for these. There is an option to save as pdf in Microsoft Office products, so I usually use that for those type of files. But I did try to print from them using the printer driver and they don’t work either. I do have the add-ins and tried a test file in Word at the add-ins work. I was able to create a pdf by using Home>>PDF>>From File, however the 8.5 x 11 page is not the correct size - I have to shrink to 25% to see all of the page and cannot add text to the file unless I make the font huge. Since I am not the only one who will be looking at this file, I can't use a huge file that has to be resized for the less technologically savvy people in the office. I cannot do this from within Quickbooks - the only option I have there is to use the print driver. I have been able to create pdf files using the steps that I am using now for the last two years, until about a month ago. I tried a word document and it didn't work using the printer driver. I can't send the Quickbooks files or the jpg file because they have confidential client information in them. The only file I can send is a test word file, but I have no idea how to send it to you. All I do is go to print, chose the Nitro PDF Creator (Pro 11) printer, click print, chose location and enter a file name, click okay and then nothing happens. We are currently on 64-bit Win7 but are upgrading to Win10 this summer. When I right click on jpg file I am trying to convert it will create the huge file like it did in the Home>>PDF>>From File process above. I think I answered all your questions. Thank you!
  16. Gordon Allen

Errors trying to open PDFs

Hello, I work in an IT Desktop support capacity for Bank of New York Mellon. We have many end-users with Nitro Pro installed. Our desktops are running Windows 10 64-Bit. I've seen am seeing an issue where , when browsing to a PDF via Windows Explorer, we get an error "The specified path does not exist. Check the path, and then try again." Alternatively, if we open Nitro Pro and browse to the same file and try to open it, we get an error "Encountered an improper argument." When we try to drag and drop the file in to Nitro Pro, nothing happens. Has anyone seen this, and if so, do you know a solution?
  17. I would think that as long as you have Nitro Pro12 you would not be charged for the fix. All I can say is I had Nitro Pro 12 and downloaded the fix at no charge to me. Hopefully someone from Nitro Pro reads this post and responds. To me it is a critical issue. Curt G.
  18. As a long time user of Nitro Pro I am about to toss it. A few months ago I upgraded 2 licenses to NP 12. One upgraded just fine. The other crashes upon start. After numerous download, removal, and re-installation -- no progress. Last month NP ran a sale. I tried again. No luck. I sent help requests to Tech Support -- No response. This install is on a Win 10 Pro Lenovo laptop. Anyone else have this experience?
  19. Kelvin V.

Hi @R DAvis, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! Kindly use this MS FixIt tool instead to remove all traces of Nitro Pro: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/program_install_and_uninstall Then, use these direct installers to download the latest Nitro Pro 11: 64-bit http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi 32-bit http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/32%20or%2064%20bit/000001874 Activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your Nitro Pro 11 serial number. Kindly try to print again. If the issue persists, here are few things we'd like to check and try: - Are you converting a Word file to PDF? Do you have Nitro Pro addins in Excel/PowerPoint? Does that not work? - If you open Nitro first, and then create the PDF by going to Home >> PDF >> From file, is this working? - Have you been able to successfully save/create PDF files using Nitro Pro 11 before using the steps that are not working now? If yes, when did it change? - Does it matter what file you try to save/convert to PDF? If you try to use a blank Word file, does that work? - Can you send me some sample files and exact steps you are performing? - What Operating System are you using? Windows 7 or Windows 10? And is it 32- or 64-bit? - Another method of creating a PDF is by going to the folder where the Excel/Word file is saved, right click on the file and then "Convert to PDF using Nitro" -- does this work? I look forward to your response.
  20. Hello, Suddenly the option 'Combine files with Nitro Pro' (on left click on multiple PDF's in a single e-mail) in Outlook is gone. The option is still available in Windows Explorer. Yesterday the option worked fine. I have already tried to repar and re-install. Both didn't solve the problem. Greetings Gerben
  21. Mrfra62

Index on first page NitroPro12

Hi everybody I work with NitroPro12 and was wondering if there is a functionality to automatically create an index based on bookmarks. Suppose I have a combined document with a lot of pages and the seperate documents are marked with bookmarks, is it the possible to create a first page which contains the names of the bookmarks with a hyper link. The index would be on first page like Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 etc..... know it is possible manually (type text, create hyperlink that jumps to place in document). But since I already have the bookmarks, I would like to have it generated automatically. Tips and hints are welcome, Thank you
  22. Francesco

Hi Steven, thanks for your reply. I've downloaded again Nitro 12 yesterday. My complete version is 12.16.3.574. But I don't see the pop-up and icon you said. With other signed documents I see, in Nitro Pro 12, the pop-up and the icon on the left (signature pane) but not with some particular docs (that, as said, results signed with all other PDF readers and online test tools). This is a PDF signed with a certificate in a smart card (Italian CNS) in PaDES format. If you can give me a chance I can send you a document as example. Thanks again!
  23. ARF

debug.log

HI, the debug file is created when opening the pdf. If you send me your email address I can send you a sample PDF.
  24. Last week
  25. Steven N

Opening new pdf's in separate view

Good Afternoon Some of our heavy edit document group here would also be onboard with having the option to "always open documents in a new window". I am working with NitroPro 12.11.0.509 and haven't seen this option. Anyone know if this has been made available? I don't see it at this time. Thanks
  26. Steven Zakulec

Normally, Nitro 12 has a little pop up on the right-hand side that says "This document is signed" when there's a certificate on the document. There's also an icon on the lefthand side- it's a dotted box with an arrow below it. This is the panel that shows where the signatures are in the document, and gives you a basic overview of the certificates. If you're not seeing this, are you on the latest version of Nitro 12? Here's the link to download it: https://www.gonitro.com/support/downloads Let me know if you're still not seeing it then. Thanks!
  27. R DAvis

I am having this issue as well and have tried everything listed above. Anything else I can do to make this work?
  28. Sallyfromstoke

Pages scanned but only last one is in file.

Hi, I know very little about IT and Nitro. If I download, and use one of the links , like http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12101487/en/burn/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi will I be charged for this? I bought and my son installed my Nitro in Dec, 2018, and I use an HP printer/scanner, and have this single page problem. But I can't afford to pay for nitro again? Please can you help me understand? Thanks in advance
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.