Nitro Cloud is now Nitro Sign! ×

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Chris Nieboer

Use custom page size

I created a custom page size in my Nitro PDF Creator driver but I cannot figure out how to use the the custom page size in the Nitro product. When i go to pages->Set page size -> portrait the custom page size does not appear. (or when selecting landscape for that matter) how do i access my custom page size?
  4. Reymund G.

Cannot Use Activated Account

Hello @Conner Williams, An adjustment has been made on the serial number you've sent through private message. You should now be able to proceed activating your Nitro Pro 12 installation. I hope this helps and thanks for choosing Nitro Pro. Kind regards,
  5. Reymund G.

Hi @Conner Williams, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Could you please send me a private message along with your Nitro Pro serial number? I need to know that information so I could check its activation records. To send a private message, simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link. I look forward to hearing back from you. Kind regards,
  6. I have created a pdf form and have added a digital signature so that I can send the form to a few people and need them to sign the documentation. However, when I open it in Google Chrome I am unable to add a signature in the signature box. I basically can do nothing with the field. 2 weeks ago I was able to add a signature and use it properly but today to no avail. I have been searching for information all day. there is nothing out there to help me. Please help me. Thank you, Elizabeth
  7. Reymund G.

How to migrate my signatures files

Hi @Marco Salmini, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! We have an article that explains and discusses the process of transferring Stamps/Quicksign from one computer to another. Please refer to the link below: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/Quicksign/000004307 I hope this helps and thank you for choosing Nitro Pro. Kind regards,
  8. Conner Williams

Hello, We have had a Nitro Pro Account for 2 years (Nitro Pro 12), and recently we could not get people to use the Signature function. We tried to update, and Nitro said we needed to deactivate our account, then reactivate it. We deactivated, and now, when we attempt to reactivate it, it says that it is already in use. On the website, it says we currently have 0 accounts active. Please, help. Thank you.
  9. Reymund G.

KKHO

Hi @Nilton Mendieta, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! The word document mentioned on this post can be downloaded by clicking the link below: Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely.docx Please carefully follow each steps in the word document and I hope it works for you as well. Kind regards,
  10. Reymund G.

Cannot use purchased license

Hi @Sedsall, Please send me a private message along with Nitro Pro your serial number so we could check its version. To send a private message, simple mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' button. I look forward to your message.
  11. Sedsall

Cannot use purchased license

Hi Unfortunately this didn't work. I uninstalled my trial that was running. Downloaded and installed from the link you gave me for 64 bit, and when I enter my serial numbers (I have two emails with original and upgrade) both give me an error 22-Wrong license number. It looks like my email says version 9 from the last upgrade? Is this the issue?
  12. Leslie V.

Can't upgrade to Nitro13 but have paid VIP Access

Hello @Stefan Bischoff Thanks for reaching out to us! I apologize for the issue you were getting when upgrading. I have made the necessary changes so you can upgrade successfully. To upgrade to version 13, please proceed to the following web page, https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 13 serial key and installation files. Let me know how you go.
  13. Leslie V.

Crashes | Deleted Pages

Hello, You can find the Nitro Pro build by going to Help in Nitro > About Nitro Pro > Note down the number at the top of the screen which looks something like this "Nitro Pro 12.1.2.3" You can send me a direct message and attach the file so we can have a look. Can you also try to use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system. Cleanup Tool NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307 When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 13.19.2.356 from the page I have provided below: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads Please let me know how that goes.
  14. Nilton Mendieta

KKHO

I am having the same issue but cannot see the .docx
  15. Hi, We're quite confused as to how to use Nitro Pro digital signature inside Nitro Sign (Cloud). It needs to be possible right? Nitro Sign only allows us to use text, hand drawn or picture uploads, which we do NOT need. Our Nitro Pro Trial version was awesome expired and we are using Nitro Cloud now. But there is no such option yet. It doesn't make sense that when we purchase Nitro Pro we cannot use our digital signatures inside Nitro Sign. This is just confusing, please help!!!!
  16. I bought the License Nitro Pro 12 and the VIP Access on 28th of June 2019. I wanted to upgrade now, but the activation is refused and I didn't get the appropriate license number for Nitro Pro 13 by mail. How can I activate it correctly? Kind regards Stefan
  17. Hello, I ordered Nitro Pro 12 and Vip Access on 26th of June 2019. Now I wanted to upgrade to Version 13 but activation is refused. How to get the new License for the Nitro Pro 13? Kind regards Stefan
  18. I value my privacy and do not appreciate that the product tries to "phone home" with telemetry data for every click I make in the application. This should be a configurable option to OPT OUT of telemetry. At present, I block these at my firewall and I shouldn't need to do that. thank you.
  19. I agree. It's impossible to see the scroll bar. The lack of contract causes extreme frustration trying to get to the right page. Imagine visually impaired folks, too! I've been a customer for several years, but I, too, am considering switching if this doesn't get fixed. No changes in Windows color schemes helps. Why is this even an issue? This needs to be _fixed_.
  20. elena ferrari baliviera

activation error

Thank you @Reymund G. I installed Nitro Pro 12 and now it's ok kind regards elena
  21. Last week
  22. Reymund G.

Deactivation/activation issue

Hi @Allen Grogan, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Please be aware that Nitro Pro serial number will only work based on its version. Kindly send me a private message along with your Nitro Pro serial number so we could check its version. To send a private message, simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' button. I look forward to your private message. Kind regards,
  23. Jeff Pettit

Crashes | Deleted Pages

Leslie, Please inform me where I can find the "build information." And please inform me how to upload the file. When the program crashed, the file size increased from 387,366 KB to 3,800,671 KB. The file size increased by a multiplier of 10. I will never be able to email this file. Please inform me how to upload it to you. Please respond. My work is stalled until this is fixed. Thank you, Upstate Architect
  24. PaulS.

Error code 0x400D05AA

Thank you, Reymund.
  25. Reymund G.

Error code 0x400D05AA

Hi @PaulS., Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! The error 0x400D05AA relates to a Windows issue: ERROR_NO_SYSTEM_RESOURCES 1450 (0x5AA) Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. Error codes that begin with 0x400Dxxxx are Windows system errors. The last 4 digits are in hexadecimal format so first you need to convert this to a decimal number using a converter such as the one here: http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-to-decimal-converter Once you have the number, you can look it up using the following official Microsoft database of these errors: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681381(v=vs.85).aspx Kind regards,
  26. Aaron Shaffer

Conversion Aborted

When printing to the printer Nitro PDF Creator, several times per day I get "Conversion Aborted" errors and cannot print what we are trying to print. This only happens with our ERP system (Epicor Vantage) which uses Crystal Reports forms for printing. It does not happen when printing from Outlook to Nitro PDF Creator, or when printing from Chrome to Nitro PDF Creator, it only happens with the ERP system. We have for several years used the Foxit PDF Creator printer and never had this issue. We are trying to migrate over to Nitro but this problem is a major hurdle. The only way to "fix" it is to totally exit the ERP system and go back in and try to print the same thing and then it works. There seems to be some kind of interaction bug between the two systems. Some things that I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling Nitro, setting different print defaults (different PDF versions), and print directly to printer rather than spooling. Nothing seems to help. What can I do to fix this?
  27. Hello - About a week ago my Nitro program has started to crash every time I use the OCR tool. It doesn't matter if the file is 2 pages, 12 pages, 60 pages, etc. it will always crash when I click OCR. I am on Version 13.6.0.108. We tried a uninstalling the program and reinstalling with the same version, but had no luck. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.