All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AllainU

Where did my account go?

Hello @Shaf C, Thank you for this information. Upon checking our records, I can still your Nitro Cloud using the same email address so please try logging in by accessing https://cloud.gonitro.com If your email address is not being recognized, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you are receiving? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  3. AllainU

How can I activate my Nito Pro

Hello @Mart, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies if you are unable to activate your Nitro Pro 12. Upon checking our records, you have not activated your program so please go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number. If that did not help and you received an error message, kindly provide a screen shot of the error message. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980 Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
  4. AllainU

Nitro Opens Minimized

Hello @Soldius56, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps: 1) Focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 2) Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears. Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  5. AllainU

Conversion and command line

Hello @Piskr, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you, please to below articles to learn more about different command line functions for Nitro Pro: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/command/000001954 http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/command/000001646 Cheers!
  6. Today
  7. AllainU

Freezing and crashing

Hello @AKIRAKARN, Thanks for your response and patience. For better case handling, I just sent you an email through the support ticket. Cheers!
  8. I just purchased this product for $164 and I can't reach their support to help me activate the license and yet I cannot use the product. I called Cleverbridge and they have no contact for support. Very frustrating. How can I activate my license for Nitro Pro?
  9. billp252@gmail.com

New computer -- can I still download Nitro Pro 9

Reymund G., It worked! YourAPPData\temp instructions, the .docx file and the link for Nitro Pro 9 that you sent worked!! I now have Nitro Pro back on my new pc and will load the data of severeal years. I am most appreciative for your help on this. Regards, Bill P.
  10. DLP

Setup Install Failure

Thank you Leslie but these are the instruction I already followed. Just to be sure I clicked on the 64 bit download and proceeded again….same problem…..premature setup has stopped..
  11. Shaf C

Where did my account go?

Hi @AllainU Yes, I registered with the same email address.
  12. AllainU

Can't print Nitro 11

Hello @CherylZ, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, we created a support ticket on your behalf and a colleague of mine already sent you an email message. For better case handling, kindly respond through the support case. Cheers!
  13. AllainU

printing problems

Hello @aua, Thanks for this information and my apologies for this inconvenience. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  14. Soldius56

Nitro Opens Minimized

Good Afternoon. I have Nitro Pro 11 Enterprise installed on my 2008 R2 Terminal Server. It works well for all users except for one. When she opens up Nitro either by double clicking a document or opening the Nitro program, the program opens minimized in the windows taskbar. It stays stuck there. The program properties tell Nitro to open in a Normal window. If you click the Nitro icon on the task bar, nothing happens so she is unable to view any PDFs. It stays minimized. I've rebooted the terminal server. I also checked task manager to ensure that only one instance of NitroPDF.exe was running. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any information you require, feel free to as.
  15. Leslie V.

Setup Install Failure

Hello @DLP, Thanks for reaching out to us! Please try the solution here: I hope that helps!
  16. AllainU

-23 Error Again

Hello @Nadim, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, we created a support ticket on your behalf and a colleague of mine already sent you an email message. For better case handling, kindly respond through the support case. Cheers!
  17. AllainU

Where did my account go?

Hello @Shaf C, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, did you use the same email address to register in our Community Forums for your Nitro Cloud? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  18. AllainU

Fonts not showing in Nitro v11 & v12

Hello @kpairswift, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?: -Nitro Pro builds (format is 1X.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112 and 11.0.7.411) your users are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to their Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file with Gotham fonts? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. -Copies of your corporate Gotham fonts. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  19. riccol

Printing to paper errors

When I print a pdf document to paper, some areas on some pages are infilled with colour. This is not right, and is not shown on the pdf image. This needs to be sorted, or I cannot buy Nitro. Any ideas? Cheers
  20. Piskr

Conversion and command line

I've been searching all over the web to find answers or documentation on how to use NitroPDF in the command line. So my question is, is there any documentation or instructions how to use nitroPDF as a command line tool? What I'm trying to accomplish is to convert a pdf file to office word document without clicking and opening the NitroPDF application. I hope to hearing from you and best regards, Piskr
  21. aua

printing problems

and drivers are updated...
  22. Kelvin V.

Error 23

Hi @Jenelle, Please try to reactivate once you get the chance. Thanks for keeping me posted!
  23. aua

printing problems

Hi again, we tried with our 2 printers, in both we had a similar problem. Epson L755 and HP Designjet T620. It´s really a simple calendar... How can I send you?
  24. AKIRAKARN

Freezing and crashing

Hi AllainU, i am lost all email after reinstall window10. last update problem still remains. not move after search. Please kindly to send email
  25. I tried to execute the following JavaScript codes in JavaScript Console but it returned an exception, saying that "RaiseError: Nitro internal error: => document.addField()". Could anyone provide help to point out what the exact issue is...? Please help. this.addField("Text1","text", 3,[180,700,550,550]);
  26. Rom De Guzman, CPA

Filling up a Form from Rom DG

Thank you so much Steven Zakulec!!! I was able to reinstall Nitropro 8!!! and solved my problem with SPACING I was talking about. I can't thank you enough. Thus eliminating countless hours searching for the program in my garage (God knows where its at too). Thanks Nitropro -- really great program.
  27. Jenelle

Error 23

Hi Kelvin, Can you please help me again. Nitro came up as in 'trial mode' and I'm having the same problem - showing 0 activations: Version 11 Status active Number of Activations 0 Number of Activations Allowed 2 Help please!!! Thank you Kelvin- it works! all sorted!!!! Thank you for your help
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.