All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Steven Zakulec

Scaling problem

Are you on the latest version of your Nitro version? There have been some bugs or issues around it, so if you can, it's helpful to be on the latest version: https://www.gonitro.com/support/downloads You could try doing a repair install: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641 Otherwise, you'll want to check the registry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nitro\Pro\12\Settings\Preferences\kPreferences If none of that works, get in touch with support.
  3. Today
  4. Steven Zakulec

Correcting spelling and scanning in a scanned document

Issue 1 is almost certainly the fact that the OCR (optical character recognition- the thing that turns images of text into selectable text) didn't correctly recognize the text- the reason you don't see it in the PDF is that the OCR'd text is layered behind the image. The text behind the image is expected when you choose Searchable as your OCR option. If you want the text in front, you'll want to choose Searchable & Editable- this creates a new temporary file with the text. All of the OCR options are under File, Preferences, Conversion. Usually the defaults are good, but sometimes you might need to change the settings for a particular document. For issue 2, it could be that Nitro thinks the thing with text is an image (that also happens to contain text) and just copied it over or left it in place. Not a whole lot you can do with this, other than open a support case with Nitro and provide the problem file. Also, if you haven't updated to the latest version, go here https://www.gonitro.com/support/downloads and do so- updates do get made to improve OCR.
  5. Hello @Ray Peltz, Thank you for providing your Nitro Pro 11 serial number. Upon checking this v11 serial number, I can see in our records you already upgraded it to Nitro Pro 12. When an upgrade happens, the older version gets deactivated on our end and users are provided with a new license to match their upgrade version. Are you still trying to install your Nitro Pro 11 on a different machine? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  6. Sallyfromstoke

Pages scanned but only last one is in file.

Hello to everyone who so kindly replied to my queerie. I have installed a download, and it seems to have solved the problem. Thank you so much for your help, advice and encouragement. With best wishes
  7. Levella

Activate on a 2nd device.

Gosh, that was easy. It's installed. thanks so much!
  8. Catalyst Helpdesk

Scaling problem

I have a problem where when one user tries to select Page Scaling, Shrink to fit printable area nothing happens. Another user will try & it will work fine. They have logged out and back in but that made no difference. Is there any setting in a profile setting that could stop this and how can I clear it if so?
  9. Kelvin V.

new install

Hi @ByronBPK, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! You can activate by opening Nitro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and enter your Nitro Pro 11 serial number. I hope this helps. Please let me know how you go. Cheers!
  10. Kelvin V.

Activate on a 2nd device.

Hi @Levella, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! I have made some changes on my end for you to be able to successfully activate on your new laptop. The changes I've made will not affect your previous install. Please try to activate again on your laptop using the same serial number and let me know how it works for you. Cheers!
  11. Hi @Keo, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! Kindly direct message me or @AllainU your Nitro Pro 11 serial number so we can look into it. Cheers!
  12. Kelvin V.

Unable to install Nitro Pro 11 to new PC

Hi @tina_in_az, Thank you for your response! May I know the exact error message? Is it "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been moidfied. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard."? If yes, kindly refer to this article:
  13. Kelvin V.

PDF Preview Issues

Hi @gaksind, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! Please update your copy of Nitro Pro 12 by getting the relevant installer here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads Once updated, please try to preview the same PDF file and let me know how it goes. Cheers!
  14. Reymund G.

Hi @Curt G., I went ahead and installed Nitro Pro 12.10 and created some scan profiles. After that, I downloaded Nitro Pro 12.16 and simply ran the msi file to update my existing Nitro Pro 12.10. The customized scan profiles are still there and none of them were deleted. Customized scan profiles are saved here %AppData%\Nitro\Pro\12 inside ScanProfiles folder. If you need to move your Nitro Pro to another computer or run a cleanup on your system, please ensure that you have a backup of your customized objects such as Stamps, ScanProfiles, etc. Kind regards,
  15. gaksind

PDF Preview Issues

Hello, When I preview a PDF in office 365, it is only letting me view 2/3 of the page. Fine when I open it totally, but not in preview mode. Any ideas on how to fix this issue please.
  16. tina_in_az

Unable to install Nitro Pro 11 to new PC

I downloaded the installer, then when the installer got to the install part I received a message that the install had failed. It's the same message that I received previously. What can I do now?
  17. I have the same error message on our Nitro Pro 11 as Von (after Windows update to 1903 version last night) Can anyone help?
  18. TOMASITO

PrimpPDF Script Error

Can we post PrimoPDF questions here? ha well here it goes... Hey my company all of a sudden is getting Script errors when launching the app as well as printing to PrimoPDF. Each user sees the exact same 2 script errors. I have tried downloading the app today fresh install newest version dotnet3.5 installed, windows updates installed, ect but still getting the error. The app will work if you click Yes thru the 2 script errors but it is confusing to alot of users. The exact error is similar to Scirpt Error Line 774 URL: PrimoPF.main801254775.js. Any help would be great :)
  19. Yesterday
  20. I sent you the requested information. I have downloaded the latest version of the installer as listed in one of the posts from earlier this month to the link for the latest version of the 64 bit installer for Nitro Pro 11. I have tried installing it by just double-clicking it, by right-clicking and running the installer as administrator and even tried running it both ways logged in as another user. Thanks, Ray
  21. Hi, Been suing nitro for 2 months on one device. Just bought a laptop and trying to activate there, to use it (non-concurrently) but it says my nitro is already activated on 2 devices. But I only had 1 device til now. How can I find out what the 2 devices are, and choose which ones to cancel?
  22. ByronBPK

new install

I am trying to get NP on a new work laptop I can take with me and not have to lug around the larger one. I use NP 11 and have successfully installed it but it doesn't give me the option to input the serial number. All it has is an option to buy. I don't want to buy it as I bought the license package that allows me to have it on multiple systems. I'm just having trouble figuring out where to put in the serial number to activate it.
  23. Hello @Skydog64, No need to provide the v12 serial number as I found in our system. Many thanks, though. If you see both, then your program is activated and you should have access to all its features. If something is not working as expected, could you please provide more details of the issue you are experiencing? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  24. Hello @Ray Peltz, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following information?: -The exact error message you have received when you attempted to install your Nitro Pro 11 -The serial number of your Nitro Pro (to sending me a private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'). This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  25. AllainU, Thank you for this information. I found it, or something similar in the Knowledge Base. I got an error, but I will try again when I get home from work.
  26. I am receiving the following error when attempting to install Nitro Pro 11 on Windows 10 Pro X64. Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Nitro Pro. Product Version: 11.0.3.134. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Nitro. Installation success or error status: 1603. When we attempt to install, it seems like it is going through and after the UAC prompt the install seems to progress and then just says installation failed. Thank You!
  27. Steven Zakulec

For your second question, the release notes are here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/release-notes Each update is listed there.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.