All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Transferring fillable forms created in Nitro Pro to Nitro Cloud

Hi @jloock Thank you for participating in our Community Forum and providing your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas. The ability to import a fillable form from Nitro Pro to Nitro Cloud is a feature request that we have heard from some of our customers, and can definitely see how this would help speed up signature workflows. This feature is currently on our backlog and something under research at the moment - Although we will not be able to get to this in the near future with all the exciting new features we have planned, we have included this in on our list of features for future development so stay tuned! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Cheers!
  3. Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Signature - Multiple pages

Hi @EC65 Thank you for participating in our Community Forum! Unfortunately, the ability to automatically replicate signatures or text fields across the pages in a document is not currently supported on Nitro Cloud. We can definitely see the value this would add, especially when working with large documents consisting of several pages. Although we will not be able to get to this in the near future with all the exciting new features we have planned, we have added this feature to our backlog and will look into it as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Cheers!
  4. Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Selecting Signing Order

Hi @Christine Dominguez Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Last year, changes were introduced in the Nitro Productivity suite plans and their associated feature sets to restrict users without licenses from accessing high-value features such as sequential signing. As you have a team account with purchased licenses, some users may be unable to see the 'Sequential Signing' option because they haven't been assigned a license and hence have access only to the features available for free accounts. Please refer to this Admin User Guide article for detailed steps on assigning a license to a user in your team. Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  5. Today
  6. Yesterday
  7. AllainU

Laptop OS Reinstall

Hello @Brandy, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Kindly note that our Activation Portal as of the moment can only accept serial numbers with format 23460x-xxxxxx-xxxxxx where 'x' are random numbers. With the release of Nitro Pro 13, it is now using a different format (5049xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and will soon be integrated into the same portal in the next coming months. As much as we would like to provide an ETA, it is not yet available. To further assist you, an adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 13 license so please try activating again on your machine. Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  8. AllainU

Problems printing large files

Hello @jeffa, Thank you for your patience. Are you aware of the type of driver you are currently using? Is it by any chance a PCL or PostScript driver? Have you also tried uninstalling and reinstalling your printer driver? How did it go? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  9. Hello @flurb, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Please be aware that as much as we would like to provide phone support, our ticketing system is the fastest way we can communicate with our customers with Nitro VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance). Otherwise, we recommend utilizing our Knowledge Base site http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase and to post your inquiry to our Community Forums https://community.gonitro.com/ (a page where other customers and Nitro Support team can collaborate and share solutions). In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Build of Nitro Pro are you working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -A screen shot of the message you are receiving. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  10. Hello @Brittany, For this Nitro Pro 10, I entered its serial number in our Upgrade Portal and I received a message saying I am entitled for a discounted rate. Could you please try again and type the serial number instead of copying / pasting? Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  11. Leslie V.

1px thin white lines showing on PDF

Hello @SpencerC We do not have the same tool, unfortunately. Please provide us with a page of the file so we can have a look. Thanks!
  12. Leslie V.

Access to path %appdata...Addin.ini is denied

Hello @Bochu1 Please verify if you have read/write permission to the Temp/Plugins directory, as well as the add-on configuration files. The MS Office add-on settings are located in the Temp directory of the user and if there are permission issues accessing the file an error message will be outputted. I hope that helps!
  13. Leslie V.

Crashing when try to sign digitaly

Hello Goran, Please send us a copy of the file and the exact steps you are taking so we can test. We cannot replicate the issue on our end. Thanks!
  14. Leslie V.

Serial number not recognized

Hello @jelliot Thanks for reaching out! I was able to do it on my end. I tested your Nitro Pro 8 key. Can you please double-check what serial number you are trying to upgrade? Please send it to us so we can check.
  15. Hello @CN1 Please provide us with the serial number so we can check. Thanks!
  16. Hello Jamie, Please send me which serial number you were trying to upgrade so I can check. Thanks!
  17. Leslie V.

License reactivation

Hello @Michiel I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?
  18. Leslie V.

Trying to install Nitro pro on second device

Hello @activation troubles Thanks for posting here! If you have a Nitro Pro 11 key, that will only work on version 11. If you wish to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13, please proceed to the following web page, https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 13 serial key and installation files. Hope that helps!
  19. Hello @Valentin I sent you a direct message. Thanks!
  20. I just noticed this recently which is a change from how it’s worked over the years. So I installed Nitro Pro 13 64bit on one of our employee’s computers expecting the fully functional 14 day trial but it instantly said upon launch that the trial is expired. What we do sometimes is install it ahead of receiving the license key (we’ve already placed the order) and then days later when the license key arrives we follow up to activate it. Please advise.
  21. Brandy

Laptop OS Reinstall

Hi, Recently went through a laptop reinstall not I cannot activate NitroPDF, it says "You have reached the maximum number of installations allowed for this license, ...". When navigating to the support page and upon entering my serial number I get a JavaScript error 'Please enter a valid serial number' when entering on the below page; * https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal Regards, Brandan
  22. Long-time user here. Installed update yesterday, and activated it. The program will not open, will not repair itself, and tells me I need to send you more money before you will help. I hate this contemptible idea of service, and I want a reply or a refund; the old version worked fine - and you should not be selling a version that doesn't work, and with no other way to reach you except through forums. Please respond asap.
  23. I get this error message in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I'm using Nitro Pro 13 and Office 2019. I've tried reinstalling both Office and Nitro. I ran support tools and updated add-ins. Please advise. Thank you.
  24. Hi. I'm trying to install Nitropro on my second device. I have a single user licence. It tells me that the serial number does not exist. I have a license for Nitropro 11 and am trying to install nitro pro 13.
  25. Hello Support, I purchased Nitro Pro a few days ago but got issues with windows and had to reinstall windows a few times, and now my serial number for Nitro Pro can no longer be used. Can you please help out here ? thanks Michiel
  26. Hi - trying to check for upgrade eligibility but the web site states:"We were unable to validate your serial number" I copied the serial number from the "About" box.
  27. Hi, We have one of a set of 4 nitro v10 licenses that we cannot utilise due to a disk failure of a computer. Is it possible for you to disable one license so that we can reuse it? If that is too hard, can you disable all 4 and we can reinstall and activate with the original .exe version that we purchased? Thanks. CN
  28. Last week
  29. Leslie V. solution worked for me, thanks
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.