All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. AllainU

Problems Activating

Hello @Nancy Rodney, To send me a private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Cheers!
  5. Nancy Rodney

Problems Activating

I replied by email but just now realized it was a "no reply email". How do I send you a private message with the serial #? Sorry, I'm new to this forum.
  6. Nancy Rodney

Problems Activating

Thank you Allain U, I have sent the private message. Nancy
  7. AllainU

Problems Activating

Hello @Nancy Rodney, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! On the first machine where you are able to activate Nitro Pro, could you please check if it generated all-zeroes '00000' Computer ID? You can check this by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Advanced. If my suspicion is correct, an adjustment has to be made on our end for you to activate on your second machine. To proceed, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  8. Nancy Rodney

Problems Activating

I have just purchased two new computers and am having problems activating my licenses. I have deactivated the license on both old computers and my licenses show that I have two available licenses and 0 used. However, when I try to activate Nitro on one of my new computers, it is showing me that I have no licenses available. I was able to activate the license on one of the new computers and it's working.... however, when I look on Nitro, it shows that I still have two licenses available. It's not registering that I am using one license. How am I going to get the 2nd computer activated?
  9. AllainU

Upgrade page not recognizing serial number

Hello @Martin_YUL, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro you would like to upgrade? This matters because our we need to check if you are a Business, Enterprise or an Online customer. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  10. Thank you. Since the install failed, Nitro Pro 11 is still installed and working. I downloaded the installer, and I placed it into a folder that contained zero other files -- no other installers, no other files at all. Although I have administrator privileges, I used the Run as Administrator option to launch the installer. It downloads the product, and then starts the install step. At about 11% complete it stops with the uninformative "Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed" message. Because this is an upgrade I am concerned that if I uninstall 11 and then the new 12 install fails I'll have nothing. I believe the upgrade purchase deactivates the old key for new installs.
  11. Hello, I was checking on the price for an upgrade but the upgrade page would not recognize my serial number. I would like to upgrade from v10 to v12.
  12. jhoagland

Nitro 11 pro asks for admin login and password

I sent you a private message. thanks
  13. AllainU

Nitro 11 pro asks for admin login and password

Hello @jhoagland, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?: -The serial number of your Nitro Pro. This matters because our I need to know if you have a Business account in our system. -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -A screen shot of the login window and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  14. Nitro pro 11 is installed on a Terminal server with the proper license. It was working before but now it is asking the standard domain users on a terminal server for an admin username and password. Nothing has changed on the server and when you put the username and password in it gets into Nitro Pro 11. But when you close it and re-open Nitro it is still asking for the admin login. Please help!
  15. We recently updated to OS Windows 10 and Office 365. The tab to convert an e-mail to a pdf is no longer showing in Outlook. There is no Nitro Pro add-in showing when checking the add-ins available for Outlook. I use this a lot. Help would be appreciated!
  16. hedalloy@sbcglobal.net

Product Improvement

We use Nitro daily to modify and enhance blueprints in .PDF format. The following suggestions would enhance that capability for us. 1) Allow line thicknesses less than 1 but more than what .9 (or any number typed in that is less than 1) gives. 2) Provide a double ended arrow option. 3) Allow options for arrow head types - the existing arrow head is too large in some cases. (make more like a blueprint arrow head). 4) Allow arcs (partial circles) to be selected. Make variable like the oval option so that different radii and lengths can be chosen. 5) Allow shapes (ovals, rectangles and text, etc.) to be rotated like lines are. 6) Include a ± sign to be typed as a single character. 7) Provide a variable erase tool - drawn by hand. A rectangular erase shape does not work well in many situations. 8) Provide an underline option for text. 9) Allow lines to be made at specific angles. Such as 1º, 5º , 10º etc. The smaller the increment , the better. This will make it easier to construct parallel lines and angled lines. 10) Correct the print icon to print vertical and horizontal formats automatically. The old revision did this, the updated revision does not.
  17. Hello @m_in_sc, Thanks for reaching out to us! Installing Nitro Pro 12 will remove Nitro Pro 11. Please completely uninstall Nitro Pro 11 or 12 first. Make sure to also remove all previously downloaded installers from your downloads folder. Then get the installer for Nitro Pro 12 here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number. If you get an error message, please take a screenshot and place it here. Thanks!
  18. And the spanish language for Nitro Pro 12.4.0.259 ? I need Nitro Pro 12 with Cloud in Spanish
  19. Kelvin V.

Unable to activate

Hi @swoobie, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! I answered your support ticket. Please try to reactivate when you get the chance and let me know how it goes. Cheers!
  20. swoobie

Unable to activate

Hi, I'm having an issue activating my copy of Nitro Pro. It gives me error 23, License number already used. The page at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal shows I only have 1 activation in use and 2 available. Can you help me resolve this? Thanks in advance.
  21. I purchase an upgrade from 11 to 12. 11 is still installed. I download the Nitro Pro 12 installer into a folder with no other files (no exe or msi or anything.) Ran it as Administrator. Turned off all Advanced options (no add-ons, etc.) It downloads and then starts to install. At about 11% complete it fails. What next? I don't want to uninstall 11 because I need it for work and if I can't re-install then I'm in trouble.
  22. DH123

Hidden Text Shows In Printed PDF

Yes that is what I am looking for. Now without clicking on every page to add the form, can I add that to the footer one time and have it copy to all pages? Is that possible?
  23. Steven Zakulec

Can't find printer driver

I'm not sure there is a quick fix. Judging by this: https://community.gonitro.com/topic/5356-cannot-combine-files-nitro-pro-9/ there's a change in recent versions of Windows that cause problems with older versions of the Nitro PDF printer. You could try making sure you're on the last version of Nitro 7, which is available from this page: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001632
  24. Steven Zakulec

Hidden Text Shows In Printed PDF

It looks like you can- you can have form fields that are set to be hidden on screen, but will be visible if printed out. The value you want for the form field is under the General tab, Common Properties: Form field should be set to "Hidden but printable". If you wanted something else, let me know what you want, and I'll see if it can be done.
  25. Steven Zakulec

Word or excel not converting and combing to new pdf

Are you on the final version of Nitro 9? Try that first- the download link is here: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000001632 You probably want the 64 bit link there. Hopefully that works for you, if not, you'll want to try a repair: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000001641 Good luck!
  26. AllainU

Nitro Pro Crash on Save

Hello @shadragon, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Kindly note this error code is usually a Microsoft error when your operational system is not being able to save in a network location. After saving a copy of the file on his desktop, would it be possible to copy that and replace the file saved in his network share? Once done, open the file in the shared folder using Nitro Pro, add some notes and try saving again. Is he still receiving the same error message? If yes, what build of Nitro Pro is he working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  27. AllainU

10 Crashing

Hello @TerryH, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies for this inconvenience. Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy As a courtesy, kindly uninstall your Nitro Pro 10, reboot your machine and install Nitro Pro 10 from this page: kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632 If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number. Alternatively, kindly access our Upgrade Portal https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade and enter your v10 serial number. I hope this helps. I am looking forward to hearing back from you
  28. AllainU

Fill Forms for Date Error

Hello @CM1, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and I do apologize for the issue you're experiencing. Please note this document was created using a program called Adobe Designer (see the Document Properties of the file), which utilizes XFA / XML forms architecture that is not compliant with the PDF 2.0 specification set by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization). Our Product & Engineering team is actively investigating options to improve Nitro's ability to handle XFA and other non-standard PDF document-types, but this is a significant product roadmap initiative, and unfortunately, there isn't a short-term solution. Although we have improved on how we work with this format, some files will still not behave as expected. If you intend to simply view or fill in the form fields in this specific file, as this is a proprietary Adobe format, we suggest using Adobe reader. Please note that the results may vary with this workaround. Again, my apologies for this inconvenience on behalf of Nitro.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.