All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Steven Zakulec

Validate a digitally signed PDF

Normally, Nitro 12 has a little pop up on the right-hand side that says "This document is signed" when there's a certificate on the document. There's also an icon on the lefthand side- it's a dotted box with an arrow below it. This is the panel that shows where the signatures are in the document, and gives you a basic overview of the certificates. If you're not seeing this, are you on the latest version of Nitro 12? Here's the link to download it: https://www.gonitro.com/support/downloads Let me know if you're still not seeing it then. Thanks!
  3. S3aQu3st

OFFLIne signatures

I forgot to add that it would be much easier to enter the data on the forms by iPad/iPhone etc if possible.
  4. S3aQu3st

OFFLIne signatures

Is there an option for offline signatures? i was wondering about creating a form which could be filled in on the job site. A test report for example recording a range of values etc. The site engineer and client could then sign off the document before it’s sent back to the office for document record storage.
  5. Hello @von, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate. Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!
  6. AllainU

Merging excel files taking too long

Hello @Ejeffrey, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, Nitro support team decided to created a support ticket on your behalf. For better case handling, kindly respond to the email message that was sent to you through the support case. Cheers!
  7. Cathy Johns

Stop activation revert to free

Hi Leslie V Thank you for the feedback. No, I will not try the 14 day trial, as I know I cannot afford the package, and if I try it and it reverts to the PDF reader, chances are it will remove even more features than the current one. I have found another package that will do the same for free. Its a pity as I love Nitro, but as I'm not working I cannot buy it. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. Cathy
  8. Leslie V.

debug.log

Hello @ARF, Thanks for posting here! Can you please give us more details about the issue you are getting? - When are you getting it? What tools/steps are you doing when you got this? - Please forward a screencast or screenshot of what you are seeing. - Is this happening regardless of what file you are working on? Please send us a sample one for testing. Cheers!
  9. Leslie V.

adding  accessibility tags?

Hello @SocProf, Tagging documents in builds newer than Nitro Pro 11.0.3 is currently not available and this feature is on our road-map to be reintroduced at a later date. (No ETA for this yet though) I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
  10. Leslie V.

Stop activation revert to free

Hello @Cathy Johns @ALAN1973, There is no free version of Nitro Pro and we have discontinued Nitro Reader. If you would like to trial our latest product, Nitro Pro 12, you can download it from here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try It will run as a full featured product for 14 days! After that, if you choose not to purchase it, you can still use it as a PDF Reader. Hope that helps!
  11. Please describe what the exact issue is. Are you getting a crash report as well? If you are, is it asking for an email address? If it is, please enter your email address so we check the crash details. How are you opening Nitro? By clicking on the Nitro icon, or are you opening a PDF file first? Which build are you on? Is it just Pro 12 or one of your older versions? Is there an antivirus that might be blocking Nitro? Please also look up the report in Event Viewer. You can do this by using the Windows Search tool, and use the Keywords 'Event Viewer' When you try to launch Nitro, an event should be created under the 'Application' events. Look for any relating to Nitro and send me a screenshot. I look forward to your response.
  12. Hasbi

Reactivate Nitro Pro 12

Okay, i have sent it thank you
  13. Leslie V.

Reactivate Nitro Pro 12

Hello @Hasbi, Please send me your serial number via direct message. I cannot locate it using your email address. Looking forward to your message!
  14. Leslie V.

Nitro 8 key status inActive

Hello Taher, Please send me your serial number via direct message. I cannot locate it using your email address. Looking forward to your message!
  15. Hi all! We are evaluating Nitro Pro 12 but we are having some issues with digitally signed files. We have some digitally signed files (digital sign with certificates from smart card) that results correctly signed in all other PDF readers and online validation tools but in Nitro Pro doesn't appear the Signature Pane icon and I cannot find a way to validate the signature of this specific file. Moreover this informations are visible in an old version of Nitro, Nitro reader 5 and Nitro Pro 10 (the signature pane icon appears). I could send you an example PDF but at the moment it seems that I can not add an attachment to this post. Thanks for your help
  16. AllainU

Help

Hello @Wade Roberts, Thank you for providing this information and my apologies for the delayed response. Upon checking your records, I can see you made a pre-purcahse of Nitro Pro 13 that will be released this coming Fall, not Nitro Pro 12. As per the receipt you have received, the new serial number will be sent to you directly upon launch of the new product this fall. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.
  17. Hi, I receive a "Error 23 - License number already used" message when I enter my license number in the activation form. The activation portal on the website tells me : - Status: active - Number of Activations: 0 - Number of Activations Allowed: 2 Anybody from the Nitro Support Team can help? Regards.
  18. Wade Roberts

Help

keeps doing the same thing. is Nitro suppose to send me a version of 12 are do I use the free download, I have been using the free download the ref Reference number: (required for all inquiries) 183xxxxxx Invoice date: 7/11/2019 Invoice number: BKD-73627xxxxxx
  19. Ejeffrey

Merging excel files taking too long

Hello, I recently installed Nitro Pro PDF for the purpose of combing multiple excel files into one PDF. However, when I upload the files and try to combine them, it usually takes around 20 minutes for the first two files to combine, and then fails to combine the rest and shuts down. The files are very large, so I figured that was probably why I am having these issues. Is there any way to combine very large excel files into one PDF efficiently? Thanks!
  20. Hi friends please help me i can't reactivate my nitro pro 12 after deactivate it
  21. ade alafia

Error 23 on activation

Thanks activated now I hope this will be long lasting?
  22. Hi @mavih, I hope all is well. Please try to activate once you get the chance and let me know if you encounter any issues. Thank you.
  23. Kelvin V.

Error 23 on activation

Hi @ade alafia, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! My apologies for the inconvenience. I have made some changes on my end for you to be able to successfully activate. Please try to activate again using the same serial number and let me know how it works for you.
  24. Dear Team, Nitro 8 key status is showing inactive we are unable to activate nitro 8.
  25. ade alafia

Error 23 on activation

Hi Kevin, I complain on the 24th of June, my activation code was "reset" on the 25th I logged in, 2 weeks later error 23 again. The activation portal on the website tells me : - Status: active - Number of Activations: 0 - Number of Activations Allowed: 2 Please can you help with a permanent solution? Thanks
  26. We're experiencing the sam issue again with 2 computers on 2 different locations
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.