All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. AllainU

Deleting pages

Hello @Evo, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened? -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab -While in About Nitro Pro, can see the serial number with the Deactivate button? -Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  4. AllainU

Printing in Grayscale

Hello @Chris SVE, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! At the moment, Nitro does not have the ability to convert a file to B/W or grayscale, however we have an alternative PDF printer (PrimoPDF, which has the option to print in B/W) that you could use for testing. You can download PrimoPDF here: http://www.primopdf.com/ Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  5. AllainU

activation

Hello @Diana, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  6. Here is the webpage. https://www.gonitro.com/user-guide/pro/article/print-pdf-files
  7. I can't print double sided. I have reinstalled the latest version of Nitro and the printer. I can print double sided from Word. I looked on this webpage below and it shows no option for double sided printing. Even worse, I cannot seem to double side print the Nitro created PDFs even when I open the doc in Adobe Reader. Thanks, Ed
  8. Evo

Deleting pages

In my home tab I cant select: Type text, quick sign , insert page , rotate or delete page. Also in the Page layout Tab I cant select the same tabs they I previously mentioned also with header and footer , water mark, bates number, bookmark and link. What needs to be done to rectify this issue?
  9. LiMa

Unable to edit text

Thank you Steven, I did eventually get it to work. I removed Nitro today and I was only using the trial version and had so many issues with it i decided not to make a purchase.
  10. Steven Zakulec

debug.log

Yes- you'll want to set HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nitro\Pro\12\Settings\Preferences\kPreferences\kPrefProductMsgs to /b 0 Hope that helps!
  11. Steven Zakulec

Unable to edit text

If you can edit it, normally you can click the Edit button all the way on the left and that will let you edit any textboxes on the screen. Hope that helps- if you still are having issues, let me know exactly what is (or isn't) working after you click the Edit button.
  12. Diana

activation

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Nitro many times now. Every time I enter my serial number it tells me error -23 License number already used. Please help.
  13. Chris SVE

Printing in Grayscale

Anyone know how to print in grayscale? Thanks
  14. Hello @dominickb1999, Thanks for providing your Nitro Pro 6 serial number. Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy As a courtesy, I made an adjustment on your license so please try activating again. Alternatively, if you were interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 12 with VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance), we could scrap all the old installations and start on a fresh serial number. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  15. Tony Dips

Nitro Pro Crashing When Editing

Hey Allain, 1. No changes were made before this started happening 2. Check PM 3. Build: Nitro Pro 12.1.0.195 4. Check PM 5. We've tried this with the file saved on the desktop, C drive and documents. Same problem with them all. Thanks, Tony
  16. How can I search from a specific page onwards, and not start every time form the first page?
  17. dominickb1999

"process unsuccessful... License Key already used"

I just messaged you directly. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks! -Dominick
  18. Hello @dominickb1999, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  19. Greetings Nitro world, any chance you might be able to help me out? I have a license that will not allow me to activate. I deactivated the license on the old computer before I even installed the software on the new one. I used the license portal to look at my activations and available licenses but something doesn't seem right. It shows that I have only used 3 licenses and am allowed 5 but I am still getting the error "process unsuccessful... License Key already used" What can I do? -Dominick Barrett
  20. Leslie V.

Printing too small

Hello Susan, Thanks for reaching out! Please send us the following: - the file for test printing - your printer's exact model - the exact Nitro version you are using - screenshots of the issue Thanks!
  21. Nitro seems to have fixed in its latest version, 12.16.3.574, the issue that I reported earier (https://community.gonitro.com/topic/5511-ocring-reduces-quality-of-document/?tab=comments#comment-16779 ) about OCRing distorting the image of certain documents. That's great. but the fix is not complete. When you open a non-OCRed document in NItro a dialog box pups up asking if you want to convert the document to OCR. If you say yes, it will convert, but it has the same problem as previously occurs--the document is often distorted. If, however, you ignore this pop up and manually OCR the problem, as far as I can tell, does not apear and the document doesn't not become distorted. This is obviously a bug, and both a serious bug and one that is presumably easy to fix. I almost gave up on Nitro because I thought that the issue had not been fixed in 12.16.3.574. It was only by happenstance that I discovered that manual conversions (using the command on the ribbon) with the latest version fixes this problem. Nitro deserves kudos for fixing this, but it should be fixed completely, by fixing what happens when OCRing is done through the pop up. And I am not sure if the problem still persists if there is batch OCRing of documents. Would be good to get confirmation that it does not.
  22. PJA

Some Text Boxes are Blacked out when printed

Dear AllainU, have switched over to Raster - it worked! You are a genius! Thank you, thank you, thank you...
  23. PLOnyx251

Opening pdf outside of internet explorer

Perfect that resolved my issue! Thank You
  24. Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Integrate Audit Trail into Final Document Sending

Hi @Ade Thank you for participating in our Community Forum and providing your feedback! Today, Nitro Cloud provides the ability for the document sender to view and download the 'Audit Trail' on documents shared for signature . The Audit Trail can be viewed/ download by following the simple steps below : 1. Open the document for viewing on Nitro Cloud 2. Click on the 'Info' button which is the letter I in a. circle located at the top right of the page 3. In the drawer that opens in the right side of the page, navigate to the 'History tab'. 4. Click on the 'Download Audit trail' at the bottom of the tab I can definitely see how a combined signed document with the audit trail would be useful. Although we will not be able to get to this at the moment, we will consider this in our further development plans. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Cheers!
  25. Kelvin V.

View Account Status

Hi @BeckiD75@yahoo.com, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused! I'll message you your license details and steps on how to resolve this. Cheers!
  26. JMSWS

Asking for Activation

Hey Kelvin that fixed it, thank you very much for the fast fix
  27. Kelvin V.

Asking for Activation

Hi @JMSWS, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! Once you get the chance, please try to reactivate and let me know how it goes. Cheers!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.