Nitro Cloud is now Nitro Sign! ×

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. AllainU

Page of a scanned doc appearing blank

Hello @Karine PREVOST, Please update to Nitro Pro 13.19 using below installers: x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13192356/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13192356/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000003790 Then check if the issue has been fixed. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  3. Karine PREVOST

Hello Allain, Thank you for your quick and clear reply. Good guess, it is indeed a Ricoh (IM C3000) ! I will send you my serial number in a private message as suggested. Thanks again.
  4. AllainU

Hello @Karine PREVOST, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you, what is the exact make / model of your scanner? Is it by any chance a Ricoh scanner? Also, would it be fine sending me a private message to provide your Nitro Pro 13 serial number? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. Once I have this information, I can check its status on our end and be able to provide the installer for Nitro Pro 13.19.2.356, our latest release. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  5. JuanC Valenciano

Requiero desvincular mi licencia

Leslie, ya logré activarlo, muchas gracias
  6. Leslie V.

Activation problem

Hello @Filippo Anta Please send me the serial number so I can check. Thanks!
  7. Leslie V.

Release activation issue

Hello @Jackk Thank you for contacting us - I'm happy to assist you. I released your key so you can reactivate. Please get the correct version 12installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads and activate by following the instructions on this page: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/activate/000001639 I hope this helps!
  8. Leslie V.

new install serial # not activating it

Hello @Terry Warren Thank you for your message - I can help you out. I released your Nitro Pro 11 serial number so you can reactivate. Please get the correct version 11 installer from this page: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installers/000004464 I hope this helps!
  9. Leslie V.

Hello @JuanC Valenciano Thank you for contacting us - I'm happy to assist you. I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?
  10. Andrew Brown

Validating Forms

any update on this?
  11. Miguel Jesus

Nitro Pro 12, compability file with Acrobat

Hi, I am using Nitro Pro 12.0.0.112 What I am trying to explain is that i use Nitro 12, i dont use Acrobat, so when i created a file in Nitro 12 and then save it as a Flatenned PDF (because i dont want other people to edit it) . Now i send the file to another person, when that person open it in acrobat, the person cant se the characters or fonts.. they look like symbols, now thats doesnt happen all time, but happened often, so I dont know if this is an Isue of Nitro or with Acrobat. I just add an screen shot of what the others person see with acrobat.
  12. Hello, I have seen a few topics from other people with the same problem as me but I did not find the solution as it always ends up via private messages. So my problem is that in some scanned documents, all or some pages appear blank. If I open the same document with Adobe Reader for example, the document is normal, all pages are visible. I am using Nitro Pro 13.9.1.155 Could you please help me? Thanks.
  13. Filippo Anta

Activation problem

Good morning. I have updated Windows 10 to the 2004 version and Nitro Pro 12 is now in a trial version. I tried to activate it by entering the serial number, but "-23 Error: license number already used" appears Nitro (Italian version) is installed only on my PC Can you help me? Thanks
  14. JuanC Valenciano

Requiero colaboración, porque la licencia asociada a mi correo, me indica que ya están en uso, actualmente no tengo mi nitro pro 11 activo, ya que, la compu se daño y la tuvieron que formatear, por lo que requiero que me ayuden a reestablecerla para vincularla de nuevo a mi equipo Translation: I require collaboration, because the license associated with my email, indicates that they are already in use, currently I do not have my nitro pro 11 active, since, the computer was damaged and they had to format it, so I require that they help me to restore it to link her back to my team
  15. Yesterday
  16. Hey , I recently had a hard drive failure . Ive install the new nitro pro trial version . I go to activate with my current serial number that is active and it will not active keeps saying error
  17. Dear Nitropdf staff, Due to my current old hardware failure, is it possible to switch my current license to my new laptop hardware? I am afraid I forget to deactivate my Nitropdf 12 through your software request. Please, let me know as soon as possible. Thank you. Jack Kho
  18. Brad-NetExperts

PDF Scan Quality

I work for an IT provider and was helping a client with a scanning issue today. When using the insert function and scanning to PDF, the images would look grainy and hardly led-gable quality. When I would however go to the PDF option and select "High Quality" and scan the document it would come out great. Is there a reason the settings would be different for these 2 options? This just made more steps for my client to go through and I told him I would continue to look into this. Does the insert option have its own settings I need to change? Thanks for any help!
  19. Thank you Reymund. I didn't realize I have installed the V13. I do have another question, though. I constantly use the feature of taking a photo of my customers signature with the laptop camera to place into the Nitro Docs. Is this still an option in V13 if I upgrade?
  20. Hi @Ted Wells, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Your serial number is a version 10 license and it will only work on a Nitro Pro 10 installations. Please uninstall Nitro Pro on your computer then install Nitro Pro 10 by downloading the installer from the following location: 32bit - http://install.nitropdf.com/pro10/en/retail/nitro_pro10.exe 64bit - http://install.nitropdf.com/pro10/en/retail/nitro_pro10_x64.exe If you are not sure whether to download the 32bit or the 64bit, check the link below: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/bit/000003790 Once Nitro Pro 10 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your serial number. Kind regards,
  21. megahertz

Scanning with NitroPro13

This issue was resolved within a few weeks of my original post back in October 2019. Version 13.2.6.26. has been trouble-free for me w/r/t scanning. . M
  22. Reymund G.

Reactivate a license

Hi @Robert Lorea, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Please provide the Nitro Pro serial numbers you used through private message. I will check its records as soon as I receive them. To send a private message, simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link. I look forward to hearing back from you. Kind regards,
  23. AllainU

NITRO PRO 10 & 12 ACTIVATION ISSUES

Hello @Jaramie Cool, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number. To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  24. Lic # 234600xxxxxxxxxxxx Get license says I have 2 activations available, new install of Nitro 10 in replacement computer says license not valid.
  25. Robert Lorea

Reactivate a license

Hello, I am having problems reactivating my nitro license on 2 different keys. I used the tool to reset them to 0 and still getting a -23 error for both keys.
  26. wrgNitro

reorder pages shortcut

Is there another method (some sort of 'shortcut') to move a page to a specific position in a long document? I am only aware of the method of 'drag & drop' to move a page. As an example, on a thirty page document if I want to move a page from position 28 to position 2, it takes precise positioning of the mouse and a long time to get to the top of the list to 'drop' the page. Is there a 'go to' or 'move to' option that I have overlooked? If not, I'll bet that a lot of users would welcome that option, especially when combining and editing large documents. Best wishes for you to be Safe and Well! Please remember to Enjoy this Glorious Time in Life! Thank you
  27. I see its been over a year since this was updated, but for anyone else like me who is looking for the solution here it is. If you have not flattened the document, try the following. Use the "Select" tool as mentioned above. Then select the text you wish to remove the strike through. Now right click and choose properties at the bottom. This will show a box with Cross-Out Properties. Click on the appearance tab. Now change the color to white. Note: Choosing no color will default to Yellow, so white is the better option. This will reverse or remove the Cross-Out. This is Cross-Out that I had done to the document a few days earlier then saved. If this was done by someone else, this may not work due to security or rights management within the document.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.