All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. AllainU, thank you, thank you, thank you! That fixed everything. Now my new Nitro Pro text is as crisp as the first version. Appreciate your taking time out of your busy day to help me. Now I'm loving my new Pro version.
  4. Hello @JimL, If you do not have that hidden folder, are you receiving the error message 'Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed'? If yes, could you please try the steps in this article?: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/failed/000003595 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  5. Hello @JFM, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you, could you please try these steps?: 1. Right-click Nitro Pro desktop shortcut or the NitroPDF.exe (by default is installed in C:\Program Files\Nitro\Pro\12) then select Properties 2. Nitro Pro Properties window will open, click on Compatibility tab 3. Under Settings, click on Change high DPI settings. 4. Another Nitro Pro Properties window will open. 5. Enable 'Override high DPI scaling behavior' 6. OK > OK to save the setting and test Nitro Pro again. Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  6. AllainU

Some Text Boxes are Blacked out when printed

Hello @PJA, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I checked the link you provided, however, it is routing me back to this Forum page. To further assist you, could you also please answer these questions?: -Are you printing to a physical printer? Is it physically connected to your machine or it is a network/shared printer? Does it have the latest software / driver installed? What is the make / model of your printer? -Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  7. AllainU

Highlight and Cross out

Hello @april.sutton@cigna.com, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Upon checking our system using your email address, I can see you already submitted a support ticket. For better case handling, kindly wait for my colleague's response through the support case. Cheers!
  8. Hello @Adam12, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. Cheers!
  9. AllainU

OCR feature reduces quality of document

Hello @asm1974, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  10. AllainU

nitro pro 12 & 11 not accepting my key

Hello @Windmar, To further assist you, I just sent you a private message. Cheers!
  11. Hello @dbromwich, Thank you for you message. An adjustment has been made on your license so could you please try activating again? Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  12. AllainU

Auto Stamp Rotating

Hello @HarmonyA, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and m apologies for this inconvenience. Do you have a sample file that you can provide so I can replicate it on our end? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  13. I checked. There is no WindowsApps file on my c drive.
  14. I originally started with the free Nitro software and decided to upgrade to Pro (12.0.0.112) last week. To my surprise, all menus and icons of the user interface are blurry. Also the documents are blurry. This is surprising as the free version has crisp text in the UI and the documents loaded. Can anyone tell me how to correct this issue with Pro? I have a screenshot but couldn't figure out how to attach it to this post.
  15. PJA

Some Text Boxes are Blacked out when printed

I have the same problem - when printing, part of the pages are black. I could sent you pictures of what it looks like, if you want https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ueoHBCesjlq8GUQ7K0zhYYgyCcwQWM4f
  16. april.sutton@cigna.com

Highlight and Cross out

My Nitro Pro's Cross Out and Highlight are not working correctly, I will choose 1 line of text and it will highlight or cross out 4 or 5, this is driving me crazy Can someone please HELP
  17. Hi, So I created a flow chart type PDF document. I am trying to add attachments at certain parts of the flow chart. When I attached the document, it opens just fine, but if I edit the attached document and try to save it, none of the changes are saved when I go to open it again. This happens if I keep the same file name, and if I change it. Any way for it to update the attached documents? Any input would be appreciated.
  18. Brian Brooks

Nitro Pro 6 on Windows 10 x64; Can't install Nitro Printer

Thank you! That's exactly what we needed.
  19. I found my old v11 code, deactivated it, and reactivated in help, so v11 works now. Would be great to get a v12 refund, or help setting it up because it won't install.
  20. My v11 of Nitro became a trial all the sudden. I have purchased v12 so that I can get some deliverables completed asap. v12 won't install. v11 won't uninstall. Both fail halfway through the process. I'm running out of time - please help me get either version back up and running as soo as possible. Thanks!
  21. Leslie V.

Unable to convert any files to PDF

Hello @Chet2006, Thanks for reaching out to us! Please try to uninstall Nitro completely, then reinstall the latest update to version 11 from here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads Please let us know how that goes.
  22. Hello @aptay10r, Thanks for reaching out to us! Please send me your serial number via direct message so I can check. Cheers!
  23. Windmar

Hello I cant manage to attach the picture
  24. Windmar

Hello attached is the picture
  25. So, one of our computers died and I installed NitroPDF on a new one. It said it couldn't activate because there were no available licenses. I headed to the activation portal and deactivated the licenses we have. Confirmed deactivated. Tried then to activate on new laptop. Says -23: Error - License number already used. Thought I was trying it too soon. So I waited an hour. Same. Waited 4 days. Same. The activations portal says the number isn't in use but I still can't activate.
  26. Last week
  27. I have been using Nitro Pro since version 9. I frequently use the Base URL in document properties and then create short hyperlinks in the document. It has always worked great. I am on version 12 now (trial) and when I try the same thing the links ignore the Base URL property and Nitro just adds "hhtp://" to my links. I have looked for a setting and searched online for help and can find nothing on this specific problem. What am I missing?
  28. I am also experiencing this problem with Nitro Pro 12.16.0.574. Any fix yet?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.