All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. AllainU

Printing to paper errors

Hello @riccol, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! For me to better assist you on troubleshooting this issue, could you please provide me with the following information?: -A screenshot that shows the issue after printing to paper. -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. -Does your printer has the latest software / driver installed? What is the make / model of your printer? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  4. AllainU

Stamps Orientation Issue

Hello @B Brown, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file mixed page orientations (portrait and landscape)? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  5. tc.espinola

Unable to activate (23 Error)

It works! thank you for the quick response! Regards, Tarcísio
  6. Steven Zakulec

Document size, paper size and zoom issue

If you want to print the document on an 8.5x11 paper, under the Print Dialogue screen, go to Page Scaling, and choose "Shrink to fit printable area". This will hopefully put your document on normal Letter sized paper. If that's not what you wanted, let me know what you did want to happen.
  7. Steven Zakulec

Nitro Pro tab missing from Outlook

Yes- the process should be the same for Nitro 11. You might be able to try something else first: In Outlook, click on File, then go down to Manage COM Add-ins. Click on that, and hopefully you see Nitro Pro in the list. If you do, you can click on "Options", and there's a box that lets you always enable the add-in. Click that, and hit apply. Hopefully you then have the Nitro Pro toolbar back- you may need to close & re-open Outlook first. If you don't see Nitro Pro in the Manage COM Add-ins box, you'll need to have the NitroPDFSupportTools.exe run.
  8. Hello @mac_in, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  9. B Brown

Stamps Orientation Issue

I am having the same issue today
  10. We started using a product similar to Microsoft's SCCM called Baramundi. We have a Nitro Pro business license that we just renewed a few months ago and I'm using the msi file nitro_pro12_x64.msi to install Nitro to our machines. I can get Nitro to install but the license key won't activate after the install. Baramundi has an Arguments field that you use towards the msi file and mine says /qb NPSERIAL=xxxxxx Note: I've put in the serial number with no spaces. I've tried running this without the /qb and multiple other ways and nothing seems to work. I can always get Nitro to install but the license key never gets entered. Anybody using Baramundi or have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks...Mark
  11. My printed page isn't 100%, when I go to print, the document displayed reads 11x17 doc size, 8.5x11 paper size and 64%zoom, How do I change this be a normal 8.5x11 printed page?
  12. A. Adams

Nitro Pro tab missing from Outlook

Thank you! These articles are written for Pro 12. Is it the same for Pro 11? I don't have the Support Tools as an option under the Help tab. I found NitroPDFSupportTools.exe in my Program files, but before I go through the pain and justification of requesting the program be run, I just want to be sure the fix will work for Pro 11.
  13. Kelvin V.

Unable to activate (23 Error)

Hi @tc.espinola, Thanks for posting on our Community Forums! I have made some changes on my end for you to be able to successfully activate. Please try to activate again using the same serial number and let me know how it works for you. Cheers!
  14. Kelvin V.

Error 23

Hi @Jenelle, I'm glad to hear that and you're welcome! 😃 Have a good one!
  15. With the next options Nitro Pro will be the best with the measuring options compared to other simple to use measuring programs I think. If you need it too you can respond to this thread. Right after the measuring is finished and the line is red, I would like Nitro Pro to do one of the next if that is possible, the third one is the most important for me: 1) the popup for typing information must pop up automatically. Now the right mouseclick is nessesary to click on the line and Open pop-up note. Maybe this can be made selected yes or no at Preferences in the next version, so it is only for the people who need it. 2) directly go with the length value to a textfield choosen by tab order on a second pdf, and with the cursor too. Maybe this also can be made selected yes or no at Preferences in the next version, so it is only for the people who need it. The question may be how to go back to the first document, maybe by clicking the hand on the first document. 3) directly go with the length value to a textfield choosen by tab order in another program at the active screen, and with the cursor too. Maybe this can also be made selected yes or no at Preferences in the next version, so it is only for the people who need it. The question may be how to go back to Nitro, maybe by clicking the hand on the left pdf document. Or can 1, 2 and 3 now already be done with Javascript?
  16. At the yellow button on the left side "View all texts, drawing, stamps, and attachment markups in this document" there I would like to have a button for exporting the text-contents of the popups after drawing lines, to a text file (.txt). Plus in Preferences choosing a default map for the output file.
  17. Marting

Zoom in- and out

Zooming in and out on the pdf is with Ctrl/mousewheel. Is it also possible not to use the Ctrl key? If yes, how and if no, in Preferences the next update?
  18. Daniel Belts (Inhabit)

Cannot Deactivate/Activate

Hi @Leslie V. - I've messaged you and not heard anything back. Can you please assist?
  19. Last week
  20. Hi, I'm having an issue activating my copy of Nitro Pro. It gives me error 23, License number already used. The page at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal shows I only have 1 activation in use and 1 available. Can you help me resolve this?
  21. Jenelle

Error 23

Thanks Kelvin, it worked! Thanks once again for your help! I can't live without my Nitro
  22. My Surface Pen doesn't write properly on PDFs. Using the draw function, it only makes marks sometimes, and usually not for the start of any writing. Also, the eraser of the pen doesnt erase, it just draws more. Please fix this as its a make-or-break issue for me (I'm using the free trial version). I've had no issues writing on PDFs in other programs I've tried (XODO etc). I'm otherwise loving Nitro so really would love this to be fixed!
  23. AllainU

Nitro Pro 9&10 Setup Wizard ended prematurely

Hello @Al-jouf Kindong, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Are you installing your Nitro Pro 9 and 10 on new machines with Windows 10 operating systems? If yes, does it have the hidden WindowsApps folder inside C:\Program Files directory? Also, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy And please take note that both products are not designed to work with Windows 10 systems as per their Release Notes below: http://install.nitropdf.com/pro10/en/nitro-pro-10.pdf http://install.nitropdf.com/pro9/en/nitro-pro-9.pdf If you prefer staying in these versions, please refer to this article: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000003265 Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  24. Hi All We are trying to install Nitro pro 9 and 10 another laptop with new users but it keeps telling "Nitro Pro 10 Setup Wizard ended prematurely" because of an error. hope you can help us. thanks
  25. AllainU

Where did my account go?

Hello @Shaf C, Thank you for this information. Upon checking our records, I can still your Nitro Cloud using the same email address so please try logging in by accessing https://cloud.gonitro.com If your email address is not being recognized, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you are receiving? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  26. AllainU

How can I activate my Nito Pro

Hello @Mart, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my apologies if you are unable to activate your Nitro Pro 12. Upon checking our records, you have not activated your program so please go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number. If that did not help and you received an error message, kindly provide a screen shot of the error message. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980 Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
  27. AllainU

Nitro Opens Minimized

Hello @Soldius56, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps: 1) Focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 2) Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears. Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  28. AllainU

Conversion and command line

Hello @Piskr, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you, please to below articles to learn more about different command line functions for Nitro Pro: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/command/000001954 http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/command/000001646 Cheers!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.