All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Leslie V.

Unable to install NirtoPro10 -installer fails

Hello @TArmstrong94, Please send me your serial number or Order Reference number via direct message so I can check. Thanks!
  3. Leslie V.

Form fields lose contents after saving

Hello @EdY, Please send me the file via direct message so I can have a look. Thanks!
  4. Leslie V.

Nitro add-in crashes in Outlook 365

Hello @AZinNV, Thank you for posting on our Community Forums! In order to better assist you with your query I would need some more information. - What exact build of Nitro Pro are you using? You can find this by going to Help > About Nitro Pro and it will look something like "11.1.2.3". - What is your operating system and is it a 32 or 64-bit system? - Please also describe your exact workflow steps by step so I can reproduce the process. - Is the issue file-specific or is it happening on all files? If it is file specific, please provide a copy of the file(s) you are working with. Cheers!
  5. Leslie V.

NITRO 12 FREEZING WHEN CTRL S IS USED

Hello @LOU1966, Thanks for reaching out through our Community Forums! Can you please send me your serial number via direct message? Kindly include the following information: 1. A sample file that does this 2. Your exact step by step process 3. The exact build of Nitro Pro 12 you are on. You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro. Thanks!
  6. Leslie V.

Problem activating licenses Nitro Pro 10

Hi @Beatriz, Sorry to hear that! My teammate who is handling your case will be in touch shortly.
  7. Today
  8. dcalciferol

migrate Nitro Pro to a new PC

Had installation problems with my Nitro pro 9, and also nitropro 10, when I obtained a new laptop. It is as though there is a planned obsolescence built into the software. Now, I tried Nitro pro 11 and find that it does install into my new Lenovo thinkpad. Is there a way to upgrade without having to start with a completely new purchase?
  9. Hello. We've been able to activate 2 more licenses, but when we've tried to activated a third one, we've received the same message: we've exceeded the number of activations. We've checked the number of active licenses and we have 18 at this very moment (out of 24), and we can't activate the other ones, so the issue is not resolved yet. I look forward to your update. Thanks. Kind regards.
  10. Hi @emcee, Thanks for posting on our community forums! Once you get to the welcome screen, there's a box you can put a tick mark on "Do not show again at startup" and hit the X on the prompt or click on 'Let's get productive'. Have you tried left-clicking in the middle of Welcome note even if you just see blank? If that doesn't wok, based on the screenshot attached, try to hover your mouse where the 'Let's get productive' is located, then hit the left click. You may also try reinstalling. I hope this helps!
  11. I have had a number of instances where OCRing the document distorts the visible text on the document--e.g. makes it fuzzy, changes the spacing. This is unacceptable. Any way to fix? I want the look of the document to stay exactly the same after OCR. Based on reading posts in this forum I am not the only one having this issue. I have used Nitro for many years, but I do not recall having this issue until fairly recently.
  12. I left at least 4 messages for NitroSales to 2 form fills for sales to call me back over the last 7 days. Today I left a frustrated message asking if anyone is even working there (in sales) anymore. Still no call back. I'm a business consultant and I have another customer that is considering Nitro products. For some reason I cannot get anyone to call me back. Very Frustrating and I really don't want to have them subscribe to Adobe. Just venting. Thanks for listening. Jim
  13. I have installed both Nitro 11 and Nitro 12 on two different computers with Office 365 installations. The Nitro add-ins work in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, but cause Outlook to crash. On both machines, I uninstalled and reinstalled the add-ins using the NitroPDFSupportTools.exe. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the entire program on both. Prior to the uninstall/reinstall, the error dialog box stated "There is no creation process." After the uninstall/reinstall, the error dialog box stated "Failed conversion." Please let me know how I might troubleshoot getting the Nitro PDF Creation add-in to work with Outlook 365. Thank you.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Hello @rck, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide me a copy of the file (with sensitive information extracted) you're working with so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  16. Ever since I was upgraded from Nitro 11, several users are reporting this same issue. Every time I try to save a file by using Control S, my files freeze for at least 45 seconds each. When I hit the save button, this is not happening. Unfortunately I need to shortcut to save for time constraints. PLEASE HELP!!!
  17. Hello @rjlogan44, Thanks for your response. To further assist you with your concern, I just sent you a PM. Cheers!
  18. AllainU

Error 22

Hello @Emily L, Thanks for this information. Upon checking our records, this serial number is for Nitro Pro 11 and kindly note you cannot activate Nitro Pro 12 using the same key. To further assist you, please be informed that '-22 Error Wrong License Number' means the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro. Kindly follow these steps: 1. Uninstall Nitro Pro 12 from your computer then reboot the machine. 2. Download your Nitro Pro 11 from these link/s: x64-bit: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x64.msi x32-bit: http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1108470/en/burn/nitro_pro11_ba_x86.msi If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 3. After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro 11, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number. Cheers!
  19. When I follow the steps that you suggested, the only option is to "deactivate." Before I submitted the original post, I was prompted several times to first deactivate and then to reactivate the account. Each time, there field for me to enter my serial number does not appear. I am repeatedly given the same instructions but find my self in an endless loop.
  20. Hello @rjlogan44, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you, could you please open your Nitro Pro 12 and go to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate? Were you able to activate? If not, did you receive any error message? If you did, kindly provide a screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  21. AllainU

Installation issues/service ticket issue

Hello @Maricelis DMCG, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Please accept my apologies on behalf of Nitro if no one has reached out to you to assist you with your Nitro Pro installation issues. To me to better assist you, could you please send me a private message (hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message') and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  22. I have a relatively new subscription to Nitro Pro 12. It converted to a trial version and now cannot be accessed (apparently the trial period expired). I am not allowed to reinstall. I likely had the same problem as one of the other posters (a Microsoft update resulted in my computer not being recognized as a valid user of Nitro Pro 12. Odd that the publisher cannot correct this problem. How can I reinstall Nitro Pro 12?
  23. Reymund G.

Reactivate a license

Hi @Camilopq, Please clear the content of the directory under C:\users\your_username\Appdata\local\temp. For whatever reason, not all temp files automatically remove themselves and is NOT usually caused by Nitro Pro files. Note: AppData folder is hidden by default. You can access this by typing the above path and replacing the your_username to your Windows user name. About the Wizard Ended Prematurely installation error message, I have seen that error message before and the common cause is permission/ownership access to WindowsApps folder. Even if your Windows account is a member of Administrators group or you are logged in using administrator account, the installation will fail as the account does not have permission/ownership to access WindowsApps folder. I have created a .docx with screenshots for you to have a guide on how to successfully install Nitro Pro 9 including taking ownership of the WindowsApps folder to gain access. Please see attached .docx file and carefully follow the steps. Kind regards, Setup Wizard Ended Prematurely.docx
  24. TArmstrong94

Unable to install NirtoPro10 -installer fails

@Leslie V. what do I do now that it doesn't find my serial #?
  25. AllainU

Reinstall Nitro Pro 10

Hello @HCampbell, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Before continuing, I should let you know that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 or older. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy As a courtesy, could you please send me a private message and provide the following?: -The serial number of your Nitro Pro 10. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. -A screen shot of the error message you are receiving and/or any important information. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screenshot/000001980 Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  26. Reymund G.

Reactivate a license

Hi @jasonocrt, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! Please be aware that I have responded to the private message you sent. Kindly let me know once you have the details I've requested so we can further troubleshoot the license issues. Kind regards,
  27. Hello @Kelvin V. and @Martin C I am experiencing the same issue with the Nitro Free Reader (Nitro Pro 11) on Windows 10. Was there a resolution to this issue? Neither pressing Esc twice or opening a PDF directly worked. Thanks.
  28. HCampbell

Reinstall Nitro Pro 10

I had to uninstall Nitro Pro 10, now cannot reinstall.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.