All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Hello @WyoTech, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  4. AllainU

Product updates

Hello @tomrope, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I sent you a private message. Cheers!
  5. Hello @j bar, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -The serial number of the Nitro Pro the user is now using. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones. -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  6. I am have the exact same issue with the 1% crash. My Nitro Pro build is: 12.16.3.574 The printer I am using is a Kyocera TASKalfa 5551ci (using KX driver - Version 7.4.1525.0)
  7. Mike R

debug.log

Steven, that reg key isn't working for me. None of my machines have Nitro in the HKCU\Software\ path. I have HKLM\Software\Nitro\Pro\12\Settings\Preferences\kPreferences\ and if I create the kPrefProductMsgs /b 0 string value, it works, unless you change it manually from the Preferences>Notification window and then it stays.
  8. I have an end user who created a pdf with an earlier version of NItro (Version 10, I believe). The pdf has fillable fields. When we upgraded her to the newer version, she discovered her older documents opened very slowly. Has anyone had this issue? Thank you, J
  9. stuart1963

My nitro pro 12 has reverted to trial version

Allain Many thanks for this advice. I have done this and am now up and running again. Many thanks
  10. We're experiencing an issue where we have selected the option to embed attachments in the plugin but then when we create a pdf and select "from email" the attachments do not show up embedded in the pdf.
  11. Hello @stuart1963, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, kindly note upon the upgrade of the operating system or installing a major Microsoft / Windows update, the Computer ID is changed, as it is comprised partially by the operating system. Once changed, this will no longer recognize the original installation causing the program to revert to trial mode. As a workaround, kindly activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate. Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!
  12. We have an issue with Nitro Pro where a fillable form from the IRS opens but when we click into any editable field and start typing the program immediately crashes and sends a crash report. I have already repaired the installation and tried opening the file when it is stored locally but the issue persists. I can open and edit the same form with adobe reader.
  13. tomrope

Product updates

I purchased NitroPro in April of this year, Basic product, I think. I am using version 12.0.0.112 and would like to install the latest version 12.16.3.574. No where in my product is there an option to check for updates. Perhaps that was an option I didn't pay extra for. Am I eligible to download and install the latest version? Can I change my license and pay to get updates and upgrades. When I went to the NitroPro Upgrade page and checked my eligibility, it says "we were unable to validate your serial number". I copied and pasted it directly from my product, so I know it is the correct serial number. Tom
  14. AllainU

Auto Stamp Rotating using 12.16.3.574

Hello @martin@plans, Thank you for response. To further assist you with your refund concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  15. My nitro pro 12 has reverted to trial version
  16. Leslie V.

Signature Box Applies to Incorrect Page

Hello @SupportA, Thanks for reaching out to us! I have created a support ticket for you so we can contact you directly. Cheers!
  17. Smita S- Nitro Cloud PM

Enable MFA before signinig

Hi @Joost, Thanks for participating in our community forum and providing your feedback. Nitro Cloud now supports 2 Factor Authentication to provide an additional layer of security to documents sent for signature. Detailed instructions on enabling 2 Factor Authentication for signature requests can be found in this Nitro Cloud User Guide article. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Cheers!
  18. martin@plans

Good morning AllainU, many thanks for the reply. Apology for the inconvenience is fine, however, I use multiple time dated custom stamps for my business daily so the image option will not help. Version 11 worked fine so will have to revert to that to keep working. Are you able to get sales to contact me for a refund until Nitro resolve this issue? Regards
  19. Last week
  20. Hello, one of our users discovered this issue that wasn't the case in earlier versions of Nitro (from 9 to 11). This is happening on Nitro 12.16.3.574. You have a multi-page PDF, say 4 pages. Your PDF view is in-between Page 3 and Page 4, so you see the bottom half of page 3 and the top half of page 4. Nitro's page selection on the bottom says Page 3 of 4 If you try to draw a signature box and apply it onto Page 4, it'll apply to the exact position, but on Page 3. However, if Nitro's page selection says Page 4 of 4, then it is ok. Is there a change on how signature boxes were handled compared to previous versions?
  21. AllainU

Hello @martin@plans, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! After checking my resources, kindly note that this issue will be placed on the long-term product roadmap, so unfortunately, there is no short-term solution for it. In the meantime, I recommend creating your stamp from an image with other information you want to use. Please be aware that Nitro typically has multiple releases throughout the year. This case will be closed, however, we recommend to follow our Release Notes located on our site https://www.gonitro.com/support/documentation/release-notes On behalf of Nitro Pro, I apologize for the inconvenience. With regard to the other issues you are experiencing, could you please provide more details about them? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  22. AllainU

Auto Stamp Rotating

Hello @Adrian , Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! After checking my resources, kindly note that this issue will be placed on the long-term product roadmap, so unfortunately, there is no short-term solution for it. In the meantime, I recommend creating your stamp from an image with other information you want to use. Please be aware that Nitro typically has multiple releases throughout the year. This case will be closed, however, we recommend to follow our Release Notes located on our site https://www.gonitro.com/support/documentation/release-notes On behalf of Nitro Pro, I apologize for the inconvenience.
  23. Hello @martinleduc, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, does this happen with every files (new and Adobe InDesign files)? If it is just with InDesign files, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message (hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message') so I can replicate it on my end. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  24. AllainU

Lost all Nitro info as PC died

Hello @curt@everstrong.ca, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I just sent you a private message. Cheers!
  25. curt@everstrong.ca

Lost all Nitro info as PC died

Hi, I've had some difficulty lately. I believe I purchased Nitro Pro 11 sometime after 2017 and it was working as was my PC. Since that time we've changed our email address, ISP for our emails and just Fri Aug 16 my pc died. I managed to salvage the HD that has the Nitro Pro 11 folder, but I can't find any information re the license. Is there any way to move forward?
  26. I'm running Nitro Pro 12.0.0.112 on Windows 10. My question is similar to this one, but mine is mostly about opening files (however the application is freezing quite frequently as soon as one of those files are open). When I got to File > Info, here are the properties I have for those files: Creator: Adobe InDesign 14.0 (Macintosh) Producer: Adobe PDF Library 15.0 Note that: This problem has been there since after installing Nitro Pro. Those files are not in a remote directory. The problem persists even if the files are on my local desktop. Thanks in advance for your help.
  27. AllainU

Nitro Pro 12 Reverted to Trial Mode

Hello @cb276, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro: To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  28. AllainU

Deleting pages

Hello @Evo, If this is happening with specific PDF files, could you please open using Nitro Pro, right-click on the paper and select Document Properties? After that, go to Security tab and check if it have any security settings. If it does, would you happen to know the password to unlock the document? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.