This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Brendan

Unable to Activate

Thank you, it successfully activated
  4. special.t

Stamps Auto-Rotating in Nitro Pro 12

I'm having same/similar problem with a custom stamp rotating the text 90 degrees within the stamp shape. This came up on a landscape page that is 17" x 11". I'm running Nitro Pro 12.10.1.487 Thanks!
  5. AllainU

Unable to Activate

Hello @Brendan, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate. Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!
  6. Shaf C

Where did my account go?

@AllainU I don't know what link I was trying to access from initially but I was able to retrieve my documents, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  7. Brendan

Unable to Activate

I am getting "-23: error - License number already used". When I check the license portal I see I should have 2 activations but only 1 in use. Please Help Number of Activations 1 Number of Activations Allowed 2
  8. Steven Zakulec

Exporting the text of line measurement

You can do it currently, but the results are more geared towards importing the comments back into a file. In my copy of Nitro 12, there's a Migrate button in the Comments section. Click that, and then in the screen that pops up, choose XFDF from the "Save as Type" box (the default is FDF). This is the same file format you'd get if you exported form data from a PDF with form fields. You can re-import these comments using that file. The file itself does have the text in there, but you'll have to process out the markup. I hope that helps a little. Good luck!
  9. Hello @Spyros, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps: 1) Focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 2) Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears. Thanks for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!
  10. I converted a PDF to Word, but Nitro downgraded the quality of colors even the font. What used to be bold has become thin, but the fonts are the same family. Is there a way to make the converted MS Word more clearer with better colors? I'm using Nitro Pro 12 and MS Word 2013
  11. AllainU

Activation Error on new Pc

Hello @Ricardoza, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please send me a private message and provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  12. Hello @Emma, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused. To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  13. I reinstalled Nitro and it still does the same thing. Nothing that I typed in appear when I print the document... Emma
  14. Hello @Emma, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused. Kind try installing Nitro Pro 12.12 using below offline installers instead: x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12121522/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12121522/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874 After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  15. Hi im unable to active my nitro pro 11 on my new PC after de-activating it on my old Pc error 23 , i have tried the activation portal but had no luck. Please assist
  16. Hello @AC2019, Thanks for posting here! This is not usual. Have you tried repairing/reinstalling Nitro Pro 11? There is also an update to Nitro Pro 11 (11.0.8.470): https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads Please give that a try.
  17. I had Nitro Pro 12 installed some days ago and it has been working with no issues. Since yesterday evening, every time I start it, I see it appearing in the background but I cannot get it to appear on the desktop. I have unistalled it and re-installed it on my Thinkpad Yoga 370 i7 16GGB 512SSD laptop with Win10 but it reacts the same way. Any ideas? Some additional information I have just realized that the full screen version pressing F12 works but the normal screen not.
  18. Kelvin V.

Unable to activate (23 Error)

Hi @tc.espinola, Glad to hear that and you're welcome! Have a good one!
  19. Hi All, I hope you can provide some advice here. I have Word 2016 and Nitro Pro 11.0.7.411 and the process for combining multiple Word Docs into single pdf seems to have changed recently. It looks like Nitro takes each individual input word doc and adds it to a temp doc file e.g. 3456-234d-da92.c573.fdocx in the appdata\local\temp\ folder for each input word file before converting them to multiple pdfs and then finally into single pdf. The problem is that during this process I get popup messages from MS Word asking "Do you want to save your changes to 3456-234d-da92.c573.fdocx?" These are often hidden behind Nitro combine screen so you have to bring this to foreground to continue. This is slowing the process and didnt happen before. Has anybody seen this before or know of a solution for this? Thanks.
  20. Last week
  21. Hello, I uninstalled Nitro but the link to re-download it don't work. Not sure what to do anymore, I feel like giving up and get something else... Thanks
  22. AllainU

Printing to paper errors

Hello @riccol, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! For me to better assist you on troubleshooting this issue, could you please provide me with the following information?: -A screenshot that shows the issue after printing to paper. -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. -Does your printer has the latest software / driver installed? What is the make / model of your printer? Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  23. AllainU

Stamps Orientation Issue

Hello @B Brown, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?: -Nitro Pro build (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) you are working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. -Does this happen with every file mixed page orientations (portrait and landscape)? If it is a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end. To send me the sample file, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
  24. tc.espinola

Unable to activate (23 Error)

It works! thank you for the quick response! Regards, Tarcísio
  25. Steven Zakulec

Document size, paper size and zoom issue

If you want to print the document on an 8.5x11 paper, under the Print Dialogue screen, go to Page Scaling, and choose "Shrink to fit printable area". This will hopefully put your document on normal Letter sized paper. If that's not what you wanted, let me know what you did want to happen.
  26. Steven Zakulec

Nitro Pro tab missing from Outlook

Yes- the process should be the same for Nitro 11. You might be able to try something else first: In Outlook, click on File, then go down to Manage COM Add-ins. Click on that, and hopefully you see Nitro Pro in the list. If you do, you can click on "Options", and there's a box that lets you always enable the add-in. Click that, and hit apply. Hopefully you then have the Nitro Pro toolbar back- you may need to close & re-open Outlook first. If you don't see Nitro Pro in the Manage COM Add-ins box, you'll need to have the NitroPDFSupportTools.exe run.
  27. Hello @mac_in, Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! To further assist you with your concern, I created a support ticket on your behalf. I will wait for your response through the support case. Cheers!
  28. B Brown

Stamps Orientation Issue

I am having the same issue today
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.