Nitro Pro Crashes Using any Tool

Shelby17

I purchased Nitro Pro 11 some weeks ago and all has been good.  This evening I was using the measuring tool as I have many times before and Nitro Pro crashed.  The only tool that will display on a document is the pencil but when I release the pointer Nitro Pro crashes with a Windows message (see the attached file).  If I try the measure tool, Nitro Pro crashes on the first click of the mouse.  Does anyone else have this issue?

Nitro Issue.pdf

Yes mine has also started to do this........I just checked. 

It will not save a pdf either....i replied to another post regarding that issue. I have contacted nitro support.

Got a removal file and a new installation link from Nitro.  After installing the file it now works.  Strange, the properties of the NitroPDF.exe that was crashing are the same as the file installed, same creation date and file size.

Same thing here.  It was not working last night, but when I loaded the program today, the crashing I had last night has gone away.  I did not install or uninstall anything after the crashing was observed (I did try to reinstall last night but that did not help).  Could it have been updated instantly?  Or was this something to do with Nitro Cloud which I do not use?

I don't use Nitro Cloud either.  The program is working fine now.  I could not note any changes by file date in any of the Nitro files in the Windows program folder. 

Archived