Problem printing two pages on single page

William Malzahn

William Malzahn

When I try to print two pages (both in portrait orientation) on a single sheet of paper, Nitro Pro 13 insists on printing them both in portrait orientation, with one above the other.  How do we get it to auto-rotate them to landscape orientation and print them out side-by-side so that they look significantly larger on the page?  I have tried checking and unchecking the "auto-rotate and center page button", but it prints the same regardless of whether the box is checked.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @William Malzahn,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please allow me to test this using your exact document. Would you be so kind to share it so I could test and see if the issue can be reproduced?
If the file contains confidential information, kindly send it through private message (mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link)

Lastly, what is the exact version of your Nitro Pro? This information can be located under Help tab > About Nitro Pro.

Kind regards, 

William Malzahn

This is actually true for every PDF file that I try to print out that is more than one page.  They all print out in portrait mode with a vertical orientation, not in landscape with a horizontal/side-by-side orientation.  I have PM'd you a sample file and a screenshot of what the print menu shows the layout to be.  I am using version Nitro Pro 13.19.2.356.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @William Malzahn,

Thank you for sending the file. For your convenience, I have made a screen-cast recording to demonstrate how you can print in landscape with horizontal side-by-side orientation. Please see the screen-cast below:

From the screen-cast, you need to set the paper orientation on the printer from Portrait to Landscape. 

Kind regards,