PDF creator doesn't work on some websites

Cathy Manes

We use the Nitro PDF Creator routinely to capture data from multiple web-sites.  Continues to work well EXCEPT from one particular web-site for which we use Citrix to connect.   For that site Nitro PDF Creator displays as a printer choice but when we click on it nothing appears to happen.  The jobs then appear in our local PC print queues with the comment 'Sent to printer' but never proceeds from there.  

I have read other responses to similar posts that suggest uninstalling and re-installing but I really don't think that would help as :

1.  It is happening to all 3 of us, Nitro Pro 13 installed on our individual PCs Windows 7 Pro-with extended support (not a common server) 

2.  It is happening only on this one website, the Nitro PDF Creator works on all others websites so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Cathy Manes,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-Is this happening with an Intranet site or public? If the latter, could you please provide the URL?
-More details of this specific website where PDF Creator is not printing.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.