-23: Error - License number already used

Jason Gruber

Today I moved from one workstation to a new workstation and am having issues in transferring my Nitro Pro 12 from the old workstation to the new workstation.

When I attempt to activate the application, I receive the error that is listed in the Title. Attempted to check via the activation portal on whether I had any available activation, and it was originally at 2 out of 2. Deactivated one of the licenses and tried again, still received the error message.

Deactivated the other activation and am still receiving the error message. Would like assistance in getting the application transferred to my new workstation.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jason Gruber,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

On the machine you're having issue activating, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Our record shows you are experiencing an issue activating the license is because the computer that the software was installed on did not generate a proper Computer ID (which is a Nitro-specific ID, which generates a unique Computer ID for each computer that the software is installed on). Instead, a Computer ID of all '0's was generated.

Thank you very much in advance and please let me know if you are able to activate.