New computer, deactivated account, not activating

Jason Lamer

New 64bit computer. Deactivated license. downloaded trial version, did not work. I had put trial version 13 instead of 12. I chatted with service, they sent me a link for 12. Version 12 did not work, found someone with similar issue on forums, related to exe files in Downloads. Erased all files, downloaded version 12. Entered serial, did not work. Why did I pay so much money for this software when I see hundreds of problems with the activation on a new computer? 3 hours already, extremely frustrated. Now I cannot find download link for 12 (it didnt work last time anyways)

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jason Lamer,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for your frustrations.

I have gone ahead to check your Nitro Pro 12 license and as per our server logs, you were able to activate the program.

Do you still need further assistance here? If yes, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi Allain, I was able to find a previous post with the link for 64 bit version 12. You may want to set up a system where it asks you which version, bit and provide links with advice to remove previous versions and exe from downloads. I notice many people with same issues.