Can't Sign Document as Owner

Jared Pomranky

Jared Pomranky

I created a lease agreement for signing and my two tenants were able to sign it without issues, although the one's initials are in the middle of the page rather than where I placed them. The main issue is that I can't sign it. I created signature, date, and initial boxes for myself but now it says the whole document is signed and "This document is part of a signing workflow and can not be edited". 

Is there a way I can sign my own document or edit is so I can sign it? I know I can download it and do it locally but I would really like to have the document digitally signed with an audit trail in one place. I'm assuming there has to be a way for me to sign my own document.

Jared Pomranky

It looks like maybe I'm stuck with not being able to sign it? I can't sign on NitroSign or when I download it so it looks like I'm stuck having to print it out and manually sign it.

Is there any way around this? I don't understand how I can create signature/initial places on the document to sign but I'm not able to sign it after the other two have signed.