problemas con la activación

william david Valencia cahuana

Suggestion

he formateado mi computadora borre todas las aplicaciones de la pc ahora quiero volver a instalar las aplicaciones tengo la SERIE DEL PRODUCTO Y LA ACTIVACIÓN Y ME SALE ERROR DE ACTIVACIÓN AYUDA PARA VOLVER USAR EL PROGRAMA EN MODO PROFESIONAL.  

3 replies to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @william david Valencia cahuana,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! I will be using Google Translate to translate your post into English.

Please send me your serial number through private message so I could check its records and determine what is causing the activation error.

To send a private message, mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards, 

tengo problemas con la activación del producto cuando compre el programa todo bien después de que formatee volví a instalar program sale que la licencia en numero de serie no existe, he intentado activar nitro pro con un numero de serie de versión.

I have problems with the activation of the product when I buy the program everything is fine after I formatted I reinstalled the program it appears that the license serial number does not exist, I have tried to activate nitro pro with a version serial number.

Edited by Reymund G.