Download link for Nitro 9 installer

A.Fung982

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @A.Fung982,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that Nitro Pro 9 is already discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy#sunsetPolicy 

Aside from known issues and bugs found in older versions, there are also security vulnerabilities present in it and for this reason, access to the Nitro Pro 9 installer is no longer available.

Nitro offers a discounted upgrade price on older version of Nitro Pro licenses. 
You can upgrade your version 9 license to version 13 through our upgrade portal - https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Carl Monstad

Hi

My old laptop is gone and with a new one I need to work with pdf's again, but I cant upgrade my v9 license to the latest version.

Can you help me with this also?

Carl

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Carl Monstad,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Access to the Nitro Pro 9 installer is no longer available since it is already discontinued. There are known issues and bugs found in older versions including vulnerabilities and unknown incompatibilities with latest Windows OS. 

If you are interested to upgrade your version 9 license but experiencing an issue when doing so in our upgrade portal, please provide the following through private message:

1. Your Nitro Pro 9 serial number.
2. Screenshot of the error message that prevents you from upgrading the license. We will look into it and see what is causing the upgrade failure.

License upgrade can be done through our portal - https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

Kind regards,

@Reymond:   Please stop using the same canned reply to everyone who asks.
I have many clients with the same question and NO do not have ANY interest in upgrading as already paid $200+ for this extremely expensive software..  Previous version is just fine and  happy with ALL the security issues! 

Nitro needs to start providing customers with access to Download ALL previous versions (as we paid for them) otherwise we all have to get from 3rd party sites BUT indeed can be a security risk. 

Regards

Mark

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Carl Monstad,

Thank you for sending your version 9 serial number. I have responded to your private message with the details on how you can upgrade it to version 13 through our upgrade portal with a discounted upgrade price. 

Kind regards,