Need to change email address om account but its stating already in use

JDL

Hi,

I subscribed to Nitro and use the cloud, I believe a few years ago i registered my partner a copy which lapsed and ended.

anyways I'm trying to change the email on the new working account to her email address (as I don't want to keep getting the messages/queries from people to my email account) and its stating that here email address is ''already in use''.

i NEED her email address linked with the account and my one taken off. Frustrating that their is no telephone contact to go through this with nitro.

I need to know what to do, even when we type her email address in and select the ''forgot password'' it states a password link will be sent to her email address but nothing comes through

Admins/Developers i'm in urgent need of this. It's not something that should be this troublesome and the fact you cant contact support directly and have to come to forums etc.

Please can someone help me out

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @JDL,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the new email address you would like us to put in our cloud system?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 10 months later...

Hello - We are having the same issue where we are unable to update the email address of the user. The documents were shared with the new email address. Now, when the user attempt to access the document it asks to switch account (which the user is unable to because we cannot update the email address).

And, the nitro admin is not allowing to update the email address. 

I have contacted you ! @AllainU via message as recommend on this thread.