upgrade from NitroPDF Pro 6

Brian Wood

I would like to upgrade my old nitro PDF Pro 6 license to the latest version but when I enter in my license it says it is unable to be validated. How can I upgrade?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brian Wood,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I am afraid I am unable to find a purchase under your name or email address.

In order to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro 6.
-A copy of the order invoice.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brian Wood,

Thank you for your patience.

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 6 license so please try upgrading it again to Nitro Pro 13 with a discounted rate through our Upgrade Portal.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
Ron Markovich

I have the same problem.  I want to upgrade from version 6.  I had to rebuild my computer and kept being unable to reload version 6.  I figured it might be time to upgrade.  I went to the upgrade window, entered my serial number and received a message to contact support.  Can someone help my purchase the upgrade?

Ron M

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ron Markovich,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I am afraid I am unable to find a purchase under your name or email address.

In order to help you with your request, could you please provide the following information for me?

-The full name and address of the purchaser
-The email address used to purchase Nitro Pro.
-A copy of the order invoice or a picture of the CD Sleeve with the serial number (if you purchased it from a retail store).

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Ron Markovich

Ronald Markovich

rpmchem@live.com or rpmchem@comcast.net

Purchased at Fry's.  Trying to locate the receipt

Picture or CD Sleeve attached.

I have pictures of the other documentation but don't see how to attach.

Ron Markovich

Can you provide an email where I can send the PDF files with the requested documentation.

I had an old account with the software registered.   At that time my username was rpmchem.

Ron Markovich

Ron Markovich

At the very least, I you aren't going to facilitate my upgrade purchase; I need help being able to use my current version.  No matter what I do; I keep getting the error that the software was previously loaded on another machine.  I have edited my registry,  I have deactivated, I have done a fix, I have removed and reloaded the software multiple times.  No matter what I do the error message pops up at soon as I try to start the software.

Ron Markovich

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ron Markovich,

Thank you for your response and patience.

While we are checking our resources, kindly download and run our Clean Up utility to delete traces of previous installations then reboot your machine: 

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12163574/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip

After reboot, try reinstalling your Nitro Pro 6 using your installer.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Ron Markovich

I was able to successfully reinstall and use my Nitro PDF.  However, I would like to finally upgrade.  Did you receive my message with an attached PDF that should have all the information you requested.  Regards,  Ron M

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ron Markovich,

I trust you are doing great today and thank you for your patience.

We are pleased to inform you that necessary adjustments has been executed on your account so please try upgrading again to version 13 with discounted rate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have further questions.

Ron Markovich

Allain,  I was excited to receive your email but when I went to the updgrade site and entered my old serial number:  2346xx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx.  I receive the following message:  We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Edited by AllainU