Fonts..

dacke_77@yahoo.com

dacke_77@yahoo.com

Hello!

I cant see our custom fonts in Nitro Pro (13.8.2.140). They can bee sin in other applications.

I saw on the forum that other had the same problem, but I cant se any solutions.

Can you please help me?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dacke_77@yahoo.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

dacke_77@yahoo.com
On 10/16/2020 at 9:26 PM, AllainU said:

Hello @dacke_77@yahoo.com,

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Message sent

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @David Madison,

I understand that all font are installed on your machine but it does not show up in Nitro Pro.

Could you please confirm if the font shows up as well on other Microsoft application such Word, Excel and PowerPoint?

Nitro Pro recognizes TrueType fonts that are installed on a system, if the font installed on your computer is a TrueType font, we would need to get additional information from you so could you please provide details to the following?:

1. Support Tools file from the affected machine. Note that if the tool is not found in Help tab, you will need to go to the installation folder of Nitro Pro and open NitroPDFSupportTools.exe.
2. Copies of custom fonts so we can install and test it on our own test machines.
3. Version of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. The version can be located under Help tab > About Nitro Pro (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26).
4. A sample screenshot in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint where the fonts are showing up. 

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Once I receive the above information, I will go ahead and further investigate your font issues.