Re-installation but no working software links

Fay Kimble

Following a replacement HDD I now need to reinstall the NitroPro 7 I was happily using. I've already had verification of my software licence but without software installed I cannot 'deactivate', let alone activate with the same serial number.  Previous links to this version have long expired!

I assume that downloading the current trial version won't be appropriate to the version I use.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Fay Kimble

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Access to the Nitro Pro 7 installer is no longer available as this version is already discontinued.
Sunset Policy - https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy#sunsetPolicy 

Aside from known issues and bugs found in older versions, there are also security vulnerabilities present in it and for this reason it has been set to discontinued.

Please be aware that a Nitro Pro serial number will only work according to its version. As an example, a Nitro Pro 13 installation requires a valid version 13 license for activation. 

Nitro offers a discounted upgrade price on older version of Nitro Pro licenses. 
You can upgrade your version 7 license to version 13 through our upgrade portal - https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

In any case you experience an issue upgrading your license to a newer version, please send me a private message and provide your version 7 serial number so I could check what is causing the license upgrade issue.

Kind regards,

• 2 months later...

Try as I might I cannot access the part of the Nitro website where I can upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 - the link provided is only offering the Nitro Productivity Suite.  As an individual who needs to create a fillable form about 4 times a year, having a business grade Productivity Suite seem a touch excessive for my needs.

I cannot see a way either to contact you with a private message.

Trust a simple solution can be found.