Jump to content

Add Computer to License Pool?


Iolo Thebard
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all. I have Nitro Pro 13 installed on a desktop PC that I use all the time and a laptop that I virtually never use. I would like to add it to a laptop that I do use all the time. Is there a way to add this third laptop to the license pool? I use one laptop 90% of the time and the other 10%, so am trying to figure out how to be reasonable with this license/use.

 

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Official Nitronaut

Hi @Iolo Thebard,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that a single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement:

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

You can use our activation portal to deactivate a license so you could transfer it to another machine. 
Link to the activation portal is https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal 

Kind regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Iolo Thebard,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that a single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement:

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is not used at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

You can use our activation portal to deactivate a license so you could transfer it to another machine. 
Link to the activation portal is https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal 

Kind regards,

Hi. Well, what is the price to add an additional license? It is beyond cumbersome to have to navigate to your website, deactivate, wait, activate on the other machine when I flip. It appears I need 3 licenses total, in this case.

 

Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.