Activation suddenly appeared...

PAHSOL

Hello!

Suddenly I have to activate my Nitro Pro version 13...

Tried all the ways I can find - no success... Issue with the activation certificate...

Have deactivated...

Solution?

//P-A

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @PAHSOL,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The activation failure seems to be caused by the error message 'There was a connection issue'. Or, you were being redirected to the manual activation when going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate.

Could you please try the following steps then see if it will let you proceed with the activation?

1. Download Nitro cleanup tool from the link below:
http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13192356/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip 

2. Extract the cleanup utility then run the cleanup tool by double-clicking nitro-cleanup.vbs. A command window will appear during the cleanup process.
3. After the cleanup, restart the computer. 
4. Install Nitro Pro 13.26 by downloading a new installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

5. Once Nitro Pro 13.26 is installed, activate it by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your version 13 serial number then click on Activate. 

Kind regards,

Hello!

Thanks for the reply.

Tried your suggestions and it did not work.

I end up copying and pasting "code"... And the Activation Code seems OK/Green... But it dows not work.

Never see that part when I can enter my serial...

Best regards,

P-A

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @PAHSOL,

The cleanup tool may not have properly removed all traces of Nitro Pro on your machine. 

Can you confirm that your Nitro Pro installation is at 13.26 after performing the cleanup and reinstallation?
Also, please take a screenshot of what you are seeing when you go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then clicking the Activate button. 

You can send the screenshot through private message along with your serial number so I could check as well its activation records. 

Kind regards,