Cant log in - want to save my customisations to the cloud.

Garry Horsnell

Garry Horsnell

I have Nitro Pro 11 (paid).  I have been told that it is no longer supported - even if it breaks, which is a little annoying since it has never worked properly.

I have installed Nitro Pro 11 on my new machine since my old machine is in the bin.  Activated and running.  However I want to save my customisations like the quick access toolbar and would like to sign in so that when Nitro forgets my customisations I can sign in so they reappear.

However when I sign in, I get the following error message "An error has occurred within our system.  Please try again or contact support if this error persists.  (Error 403)."  I also was receiving this message on my previous machine.  Windows 10 latest update.

Appreciate any help thanks

Garry

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Garry Horsnell,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The Nitro Sign integration is no longer available in Nitro Pro 11 as this version is already discontinued based on our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy 
This is the reason why you are getting the 403 error message when you attempt to login by clicking the Login button located at the top right corner of the application. 

You can still use the Nitro Sign feature by logging in using web browser - https://cloud.gonitro.com  

Regarding the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) customizations randomly disappear, this has been resolved in the recent build of Nitro Pro 13. 

Changes to the Quick Access Toolbar are saved to the Windows registry when you close Nitro Pro application. The Windows registry path is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nitro\Pro\11\Settings\QAT 

After customizing your QAT, you can make a backup of the items inside that registry path then restore it if the QAT reverts back to the default (a work-around instead of recreating your QAT)

Kind regards,