activation problems

Robert Farrant

Robert Farrant

i’m not sure if my previous post got through so here is another one. I’m having trouble transferring the activation code from one PC to another. I deactivated on one PC and then I entered the correct code a number of times on the new PC and it said there was no such code. I tried the activation tool and that did not work and gave me the same answer. I reactivated using the same code on my old PC so it shows the code is valid but I want to try and transfer it to my new PC. Please help. I think I may have also lost one of my activation live so could you restore that as well please. Regards Robert Farrant

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Robert Farrant,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that your serial number is a version 12 license and it will only work on a Nitro Pro 12 installation. 
Kindly uninstall Nitro Pro on the new computer then install Nitro Pro 12 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once Nitro Pro 12 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 12 serial number.

Kind regards,