Selecting text and copying to excel duplicates letter

Janak Bhakta

I am trying to select text from a pdf and pasting into excel. I know i can use the conversion but excel doesn't like the images on the pdf. Once i select the text - i go to EXCEL and hit paste. However, it is pasting duplicating letters. For example - if i select text "TEST"; in excel it shows up as "T EEESSSSTTTT". Any guidance would be appreciated.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Janak Bhakta,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please try highlighting and then right-clicking on the desired text you wish to copy and select 'Copy with Formatting'? 
Then go to Excel to paste the text. 

Kind regards,

Hello Reymund,

Tried your suggestion and it doesn't work. I should explain better - I am trying to copy text from a table and paste in excel. The table has multiple columns and rows. So what I had been doing is copying one column at a time. It worked in the older version - but in PRO doesn't. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Janak Bhakta,

I would need to get additional information to further check on this. Please provide details to the following:

1. What was the version of Nitro Pro that used to have this workflow working?
2. What is the current version of your Nitro Pro?
3. Please share a copy of the file you are working and provide a sample workflow so I can test it on my end. 
4. The serial number you used to activate Nitro Pro.

You can send these information through private message (mouse hover my profile then click the 'Message' link)

Kind regards,