Old license need to reinstall nitro on new laptop

rughetta

I owned an old nitro pro license that worked great on my desktop but I lost everything (house and content and desktop on 9/8/20 on the Almeda fire in Oregon)...I have the old licence (starting with: NPP236......)..would like maybe the old install for it or a free(?) upgrade?...I cannot affort Nitro's current price. Thanks for your cooperation.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @rughetta,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear about what happened. 
Could you please provide your complete Nitro Pro serial number? We need this information so we could check its eligibility for a discounted upgrade price. 
You can send this information through private message (mouse hover my profile then click the 'Message' link)

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund,

This is my old serial...it was working great on my PC before it got destroyed in the Almeda fire...I'd be happy with the old nitro installer of that version if you send me a link or a (free?) upgrade to whatever version I can install on my new laptop (unfortunately I cannot afford the full new version and my old version -updated once or twice- was working great for me). Thanks for your understanding/cooperation.

NPP2xx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

-luca dinelli-

Ldinelli@yahoo.com

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @rughetta,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I've sent you a private message about the details of the serial number you provided. 
Please check on it and let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,