Paperback manual?

technoid

Hello, new here... I purchased a retail box package of Nitro PDF Pro at a store (Frys Electronics) back in mid 2010.  I don't remember the specific Nitro version, not in front of me right now, so it's whatever version was being sold at stores in 2010.  And I sent in a rebate. 

My question is, did the box have a paper manual inside?  I have not really used Nitro since only recently so I don't recall if there was ever any paper documents inside the box.  I have the box and the CD, but I can't find a manual anywhere in my house, if any.  The package is big enough to hold a small (half letter size) thick manual inside, so that's why I am asking. I looked at the words on the box and I could not find any place that might say "Package contents".  Thanks for any help. 

Yes, I'm aware of the digital manuals. I just need to know if the retail version of Nitro that you can buy in store also packages a paperback manual, in addition to a manual on the CD. It doesn't have to be the Nitro versions from 2010, it can be all of them, including recent ones. It just seems a waste of the package box that it only houses the install CD inside, unless it is because the Nitro company can pass the savings to us by not packaging a paper manual, and as well as for security, i.e. it is harder to hide a box in your purse/pants/coat when you leave a store and not pay for the Nitro software (although it also has a magnetic security strip in the box).

So, has anyone else purchased Nitro PDF from a brick-and-mortar store, and did the Nitro packaging have a paper manual inside?

• 3 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello Technoid,

We only sell our program online via our official website and through partner resellers. Any brick-and-mortar store that claims to be selling it is unauthorized and therefore most likely be selling fraudulent copies.

To answer your question, no, we do not provide paper manuals. Like what Steven Zakulec, all manuals can be found on this page: https://www.gonitro.com/support/documentation

I hope this clarifies!

Archived