Error Printing to PDF from Nitro Pro 11

Tim Edge

Hello,

A client I am assisting is having issues printing to PDF using the Nitro Pro 11 Printer. They are able to print to PDF using the built in Microsoft PDF printer. I suspect that their product (which is end of support) is not playing nice with a recent windows update. Versions are as follows:

Nitro Pro 11 - 11.0.7.425

Windows 10 Pro (20H2) - 10.0.19042

The following has been tried:

-stopping print service, emptying relevant spool folders, restarting print service

-deactivating product, removing product, reinstalling product, reactivating product

-uninstalling and reinstalling the Nitro Pro 11 Printer

We are able to use the application to convert files to PDF, so the issue lies with the print function. I have read several posts on this forum and most of the troubleshooting amounts to what is listed above. Nothing has worked so far. Any assistance is appreciated, and it would be nice to know the underlying cause as I don't want to recommend the client purchase the upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 but then it still doesn't work. Our next step is a system rebuild, but would like to avoid that also. Thanks in advance.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tim Edge,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your client's Nitro Pro 11?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.