Error Code401

AccuTax Accountants

AccuTax Accountants

Hi All

I am getting error code 401 when i am opening the Nitro. Also, it used to allow me to access request signature within the file. Now it is just giving me error while i am trying to request the signature. I am using this since 2 years but never had a problem. My license shows activated. I have also tried to repair the Nitro but no luck. Can anyone please guide me how to fix this problem? I am using nitro pro V12. Also can anyone guide me that on how many computer i can use the license? do I have to purchase separate license for individual PC? Any help will be much appreciated. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @AccuTax Accountants,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please open your Nitro Pro 12, confirm the error message, logout from Nitro Sign at the upper-right corner of the program, close then relaunch Nitro Pro and re-login Nitro Sign? How did it go?

If that did not help, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program and its serial number (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112). 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

AccuTax Accountants
1 hour ago, AllainU said:

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please open your Nitro Pro 12, confirm the error message, logout from Nitro Sign at the upper-right corner of the program, close then relaunch Nitro Pro and re-login Nitro Sign? How did it go?

If that did not help, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program and its serial number (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112). 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello @AllainU

Thank you very much for your help

It worked perfectly. 

No more errors. Great response.

Also, I want to know if i need to purchase another license for another computer or the current license is allowing to install and use in 2 computers

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for letting us know that it has fixed the error message.

Before I can answer new next inquiry, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.