Nitro Pro 12 Activation issue

Malkar Riaz Kadar Saleem

Malkar Riaz Kadar Saleem

Hi,

I have purchased Nitro Pro 12 and the purchased activation key can be used for upto 2 PC's. Purchase Reference No # 1728xxxxx.

Unfortunately I couldn't activate key for second PC. I have tried multiple times by deactivating through "https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal" and reactivating it, but still issue not resolved.

Presently I can able to activate for one PC only.

Can anyone support to resolve this issue please.

Best Regards,

Malkar Riaz 

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Malkar Riaz Kadar Saleem,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro 12 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Malkar Riaz Kadar Saleem

Hello AllainU,

Thanks for your quick response, will try this option on my second PC and get back to you.

Hope this should resolves my issue.

Regards,

Malkar Riaz 

• 2 weeks later...
Robert Wilson

It only took a week to get access to these forums - I think you should seriously re-think your access to support for people that didnt choose to spend an additional $50 for support access for a product they already paid a significant cost for - this is rediculous.

I have Nitro Pro 12 - my laptop recently died - I have a new laptop.  I have only ever activated this on my old laptop and at home to use this 1 time.   I have deactivated both seats, yet when I try to activate it now it says I have used my license too many times, and to deactivate.  I paid $120 for this for work, I have needed it for the past week and havent been able to use it, and with it being impossible to reach ANYONE, despite your forums saying that you can post without signing up, which is a lie.   Your forums would not send the verification email to sign up, I tried numerous emails multiple times for the past week.   It should not be this hard to get help for a paid product and with an issue that is no fault of the consumer, rather something on your end.  I know this because looking through the forums of people with the same problem, the response is something being done on the backend allowing them to activate again.   

Can someone please help me get this resolved?  I am at my wits and ready to begin looking for an alternative, to which there are plenty out there probably less expensive that provide support free of charge.  
Thanks

Robert Wilson

Hi  I am having the same issue - 

Despite deactivating and activating on new laptop, as my old one died, it still says my license has been used too many times and to deactivate?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Robert Wilson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.