Address Book for NitroSign

John Balog

I keep sending signature requests to the same group of people. How do I create a contact list so I can simply click on the contact from the list without having to type in the contact name go to another software/app to copy/paste the email address. Being such a repetitive task, this would save so much time. I'm sure Nitro designers would have thought about this; I just don't know where to find it. Can someone help? Thank you!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John Balog,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

At the moment, there is no option to manage the contacts in Nitro Sign nor the ability to import from the address book. 

Email address entered in the Recipient field during request signature (after being sent and signed) will be remembered by our Cloud server so you can use it in the future. However, you will need to enter the Name again when you use the same email address on a new Signature Request. 

We totally understand that re-typing the Names will require effort and time, however, this is the only option for now and a similar feature request is still open with our Cloud engineering team (no ETA yet on its release). 

In the meantime if you have an address book or spreadsheet of your regular recipients, you can copy the name from there and paste it whenever you request a signature in Nitro Sign.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Thank you for your response Alain. If the cloud server would remember the email associated with the name as I start typing that, that alone would also be of great help. However, as you are suggesting now, it would require for me to remember the email or start typing it before it pulls up the name. Seems a bit backwards to me, if you know what I mean. Thanks.

Also, what does it take to be a part of the Nitro VIP and what benefits are there to it?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John Balog,

Thank you for your feedback and rest assured our Cloud Engineering is already aware of this extra effort of our Nitro Sign users.

With regard to being part of Nitro VIP Access, I would first love to know the current status of your Nitro Pro license.

Could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 6 months later...
Scott Barrett

Hi Team,

I appreciate that this query has been responded to, but I would like to add my vote to this project.  It doesn't appear that any progress has been made in 6 months? But this seems like a fairly fundamental feature and I look forward to seeing it rolled out.

Cheers