Nitro Pro 13 - MST Deployment - EXPIRED TRIAL

Elliot Laxton

Elliot Laxton

Hello Nitro Pro's

Today i've downloaded Nitro Pro 13 x64 MSI and the Nitro_EnterpriseDeployment exe.

I've used the enterprise deployment exe to create an MST file which includes a few modifications to the installation, one of which includes the Enterprise License key, which i then intend to install via SCCM.

Using CMD, i've succesfully got the software to install which applies all changes however when i open the software it states "EXPIRED TRIAL", I am able to fully use the software without any errors or activation prompts.

I can manually activate the license in the application itself, but this is not a solution as this software is intended to be deployed on mass to multiple computers.

Please can i have some guidance whether this is a known issue, whether there is an additional step to take in the creation/referencing of the MST.

Thankyou

Elliot

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Elliot Laxton,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Kindly note that deploying Nitro Pro with an .MST transform package should apply the license-file/serial number as long as the following criteria has been met:

a. “Encrypt” box under Serial Number tab in the Deployment Utility is unchecked.
b. The build of the Deployment Utility that was used to create the .MST file and the MSI package are the same. 

v13_Encrypt-Unchecked_LicenseFile.png.9c29e21a81b377eaacf1702895c53e61.png

v13_DeploymentUtility-MSI_SameBuild.thumb.png.5b63a56dafac89e28da6f6066f616fa0.png

Were you able to meet the above requirements?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Elliot Laxton

Hello @AllainU

Thanks for getting back to me, I've tried this and still no luck.. can you specify the command to utilise the TRANSFORM file please?

Just so i can triple check my command.

Thankyou

Elliot

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Elliot Laxton,

Thank you for your patience.

Below is a sample CMD script you can execute:

Msiexec /i "C:\NitroPro\nitro_pro13_x64.msi" /qb TRANSFORMS="C:\NitroPro\nitro_pro13_x64.mst" 

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.