Can't activate, error 23 + login madness

Brian Mears

I'm trying to activate Nitro Pro 12 with a license that has zero activations, and i keep getting error 23. Can you help with that?

Also, this is not the email address for my work account - I can't get into the forum with that because it keeps telling me that my account needs to be linked before I can sign in, and then when I try to log in, no password works and I get locked out.

Screenshot-2020-12-03-092042.png

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brian Mears,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 12?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brian Mears,

Thank you for your private message and our sincere apologies for the delay.

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro 12 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Thanks for that. But what about the rest?

Just now I tried logging into the forum using my work email. I get taken to a page where I have to link my account, and if I enter the same email and password it's wrong and I get locked out.  That leads me to believe that this is a different login (because it's a different account I guess, hence the reason for this link?) Or if I try to use the forgot password link, I get taken back to the password reset for Nitro Sign. It's hopeless. I simply need my work email to work in the community so the next time I need help it doesn't take weeks. Can you help with this?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Brian Mears,

Thank you for this information and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

We have executed a reset password of your Nitro Sign account so please check your inbox.

Kindly also check your Spam / Junk folder as sometimes our emails goes there.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 2 months later...
Brian Mears

AllainU, I'm going to message you privately. I'm incredibly frustrated and I'm begging, BEGGING you or somebody at your company to help me. Please respond. It's in regards to this.