Cant activate Nitro Pro on new computer

Clifton Bethel

Clifton Bethel

I purchased Nitro Pro when it was Nitro Pro 8.  I have a new computer and am trying to activate it but cant seem to get it to work. The website says the serial number doesn't exist

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Clifton Bethel,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You may have installed Nitro a recent version of Nitro Pro on your new computer which cannot be activated by a version 8 serial number. You can see the version by going to the Help tab then click the About Nitro Pro button. A version 8 license will only work on a Nitro Pro 8 installation. 

Please be aware that Nitro Pro 8 is already discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy#sunsetPolicy 
Aside from known issues and bugs found in older versions, there are also security vulnerabilities present in it and for this reason, access to the Nitro Pro 9 installer is no longer available.

Nitro offers a discounted upgrade price on older version of Nitro Pro licenses. 
You can upgrade your version 8 license to version 13 through our upgrade portal - https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Dru Tagliapietra

Hey anyone. I had Nitro on my old computer. I have a new computer now. I have 2 licenses, I have deactivated them on my old computer. I have Nitro 11 downloaded, because that is my license, BUT I get an error -23 License number already used. I can check my license, and it says I have 2, and both are deactivated, but it won't install on my new computer. PLEASE someone help!!!

Dru

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Dru Tagliapietra,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 11 license. Please try to activate again and it should be working now.

Kind regards,