Cannot re-activate - says license number not valid!!??

deborah@ddfdesign

deborah@ddfdesign

I received notifiction for update of Nitro Pro so updated. Then I get the message that I am using an Expired Trial. SHould NOT have updated as it was working just fine.

I have now tried many times to reacftivate using the license Inumber I received December 2018 for Nitro Pro - Nitro Productivity Suite Upgrade.

I am just going around in circels - nothing works. Will not accept my license number - tried manual - just goes around in circles . Tried Nitro Support - says enter your number - did - tells me it is not a valid license number.

And you cannot contact support directly!! VERY FRUSTRTING!! I need my PDF app TODAY. So so frustrated.

Any suggestions?????

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @deborah@ddfdesign,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our records show that you have a version 12 license and this will only work on a Nitro Pro 12 installation
Please uninstall Nitro Pro on your computer then install Nitro Pro 12 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro Pro 12 is installed, activate it using your version 12 serial number. 
To activate, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,

deborah@ddfdesign

Hi Reymund G.,

Thank you for your message - but it doens't work!! I have tried it twice now - second time I deleted Nitro again, cleaned computer, restarted it, re downloaded as per your instructions but I keep getting an error message "An error has occurred within our system. Please try again or contact support if this error persists. (Error 401)"  Also gave me the option to deactivate?

Very frustrating - wish I never received notice to update!! Have wasted so much time on this already and cannot actually talk to someone.

Any further suggestions as to what I can do now?

Thank you for your support.

Deborah

Edited by deborah@ddfdesign
spelling

deborah@ddfdesign

Next - read a post for error code 410 - signed out of Nitro, signed back in, went to help to activate butstill only have option to deactivate - so tried that - next it asks for serial number so enter one sent in email - now tells me "-20:Error - Invalid license number The serial number entered does not exist.

Click "Submit a support request" fill out form yet again, takes me to the same options as before "What do you need help with" Activation - click it, takes me to a new page "Once you click “Deactivate”, you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro." Also list number of activations 0, Number of allowed activations 2. CLick deactivate - get message "Sorry. You may only deactivate 0 devices" 

So then I can create a support ticket, click that and takes me back to "What do you need help with" so I am just going around in circles!!!!

THIS IS SOOOOO FRUSTRATING. I do not have the time to waste on sorting this out. It should be so easy.

Why can't Cleverbridge of Nitro Pro just help?????

Sorry for rant, just very stressed. Probably won't post this!!

Deborah

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @deborah@ddfdesign,

The -20 error means the serial number did not match the version of the Nitro Pro you are trying to activate. Please open your Nitro Pro installation then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Take a screenshot then send it here so I can take a look. This information will help me determine our next step.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Kind regards,

deborah@ddfdesign

Hi, I can't send the screenshot - only allows images from url? Don't know how to do this! Working on it. . . . . .

But it is the right serial number - I have checked it and checked it and checked it - I now know it off by heart. ANd Nitro website accepts it now.

Willkeep trying to sort out screen shot

THank you

deborah@ddfdesign

Hi, have not had any responses for some time and problem still not resolved. How does one get help with Nitro Pro????

Thank you for any assistance.

Deborah

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @deborah@ddfdesign,

My apologies for the delay. 

The screenshot shows that you are on the latest build of Nitro Pro 12 and it appears to be activated since a 'Deactivate' button is present. If you are still getting the 401 error message, please close the 401 error message if it shows up then at the top right, click the logout button then login again using your Nitro Sign account. 
After that, please observe if you still get the same error message.

Kind regards,