Issue with Serial # not recognized for upgrade

Devin Boyle

Issue with Serial # not recognized for upgrading Nitro Pro 12 to 13 at:

https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

- Purchased Nitro Productivity Suite (Nitro Pro 12 and Nitro Cloud) through Cleverbridge which provided serial #.  When serial # is input, the output shows:

"We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

I have no issues activating Nitro Pro 12, but wanted to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13, but I'm having issues.

Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Devin Boyle,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide your Nitro Pro 12 serial number and the Cleverbridge order reference number?
I need this information so I could check the serial number and the purchase record. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Devin Boyle,

I have made necessary adjustments on your license so you could proceed with the discounted upgrade to Nitro Pro 13. To upgrade, please go to https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade then enter you version 12 serial number. The upgrade portal will show that 'You’re eligible for a discounted upgrade to the newest version of Nitro Pro.'

Once upgraded, you will receive a new serial number which is a version 13 license. The Nitro Pro 13 installer can be downloaded from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

Kind regards,

Deborah Fiery

Hello. I am new to this site.

I have the same problem. My old serial number is not accepted for upgrade. I am still using Nitro Pro 8.5.2.10

I am attaching a screenshot of the upgrade page response I get. Please help!

Thank you.

Enter your current product serial number to check your discount eligibility. We’ll check what kind of upgrade discount you’re eligible for, then guide you from there.

Check Eligibility

Where’s my serial number?

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Having trouble? Find answers and assistance here.

Upgrade Prices

Nitro VIP Access (formerly Software Assurance) Free Upgrade
Nitro Pro 12 and older $79.99