LICENCE NUMBER NOT WORKING

Carmen Castrovillari

Carmen Castrovillari

Hello there,

My name is Carmen and I am submitting this request on behalf of Wayfairer Travel.

We have a licence/serial number active which is 234***-******-****** . 

It's been a month or so that all of a sudden my nitro pro (previously working) has gone into trial mode. Every time I try to log-in and re-activate the Pro version by using the licence number it says the licence number is wrong and not working.

The first time I run past this issue (back in January 2020) the Cleverbridge team helped me and sorted it. This time, despite me chasing them, they addressed me through this forum saying they are unable to help.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks,

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @harry@wayfairertravel.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You serial number is a version 11 license and it will only work on a Nitro Pro 11 installation. 
Please check the version of Nitro Pro on your computer. You can locate this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you see that you are running a different version, please uninstall then install Nitro Pro 11 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 

Go to the Nitro Pro 11 section then download the installer that matches your Windows installation (32bit or 64bit). 
Once Nitro Pro 11 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 11 serial number. 

Kind regards,

Carmen Castrovillari
21 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @harry@wayfairertravel.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You serial number is a version 11 license and it will only work on a Nitro Pro 11 installation. 
Please check the version of Nitro Pro on your computer. You can locate this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you see that you are running a different version, please uninstall then install Nitro Pro 11 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000004464 

Go to the Nitro Pro 11 section then download the installer that matches your Windows installation (32bit or 64bit). 
Once Nitro Pro 11 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 11 serial number. 

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund,

Thanks a million for your help.

It makes sense, somehow I had version 13.

I am trying to uninstall Nitro but now I am coming across another issue during the uninstallation. I get the following error message and it has been stuck at 15% progress for nearly an hour: 

SOMETHING IS BLOCKING NITRO FROM PROCEEDING
No action was taken as system reboot is required.

I have tried to re-start my laptop and uninstall nitro but nothing working so far.

I wanted to send you a screenshot of the error but I don't know how to.

Regards,

Carmen Castrovillari
On 12/18/2020 at 11:09 AM, harry@wayfairertravel.com said:

Hi Reymund,

Thanks a million for your help.

It makes sense, somehow I had version 13.

I am trying to uninstall Nitro but now I am coming across another issue during the uninstallation. I get the following error message and it has been stuck at 15% progress for nearly an hour: 

SOMETHING IS BLOCKING NITRO FROM PROCEEDING
No action was taken as system reboot is required.

I have tried to re-start my laptop and uninstall nitro but nothing working so far.

I wanted to send you a screenshot of the error but I don't know how to.

Regards,