Admin Access

hra@interstate.com.my

hra@interstate.com.my

Hi, I have Nitro Productivity Suite and I'm trying to login at admin.gonitro.com to manage users. However, there's an error message that reads "You need administrator access to access this page. If you have reached this page in error, contact your team administrator or try logging in again". I'm not sure if the login credentials is correct or I'm just not allow to access admin. Please help.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @hra@interstate.com.my,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

That page is our Nitro Admin which allows Team administrators to manage their team's Nitro Sign users and Nitro Sign license assignments. Not for Nitro Pro activations.

Also please note that Admin portal is only available for all our customers with a Nitro Productivity Suite Team or Enterprise license.

To know more about this, please visit this article: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/admin/000004578

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

hra@interstate.com.my
8 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @hra@interstate.com.my,

That page is our Nitro Admin which allows Team administrators to manage their team's Nitro Sign users and Nitro Sign license assignments. Not for Nitro Pro activations.

Also please note that Admin portal is only available for all our customers with a Nitro Productivity Suite Team or Enterprise license.

To know more about this, please visit this article: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/admin/000004578

Many thanks @AllainU for clarifying. By the way, is there a way we could reset the license assignment? We have few licenses activated in old machines that have been disposed off before we could deactivate, hence we are not able to activate in new machine now.  Looking forward to your further assistance. 

• 4 weeks later...
Therese Blanchette

I purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite 4 Pack in December and just trying to install and set it up now.  I also receive the same message "You need administrator access to access this page. If you have reached this page in error, contact your team administrator or try logging in again".  I am the account owner but do not see anything that I can do to create myself initially as the Global Admin.  Is the Productivity Suite Team or Enterprise license different than the purchase of a Nitro Productivity Suite 4 Pack?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Therese Blanchette,

That is correct. Nitro Admin allows Team administrators to manage their team's Nitro Sign users and Nitro Sign license assignments. Not for Nitro Pro activations.

To learn more about Nitro Admin, please refer to this article that says it is available for all our customers with a Nitro Productivity Suite Team or Enterprise license:

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/admin/000004578

For you kind information, 'Nitro Productivity Suite 4 pack' has 4 different serial numbers for activations. Productivity Suite teams has one master serial number for 20-users or more while Nitro Productivity Enterprise uses a license-file instead of a serial number. 

Edited by AllainU