My serial number isn't being validated and I would like to upgrade to Nitro 13.

Gary Brooks

Gary Brooks

I received the following email from Nitro:

As a valuable customer of Nitro, we want to make you aware of an upcoming change to your product that may affect its performance. To continue offering our customers the very best PDF tools, we’re upgrading our servers and subsequently shutting down the one your older version of Nitro Pro runs on.

When the process is completed on March 31, 2021, you won’t be able to re-activate your software if necessary. An important software upgrade is required to avoid any potential activation issues.

Don’t worry, we’re offering our customers easy upgrade solutions to minimize any disruption! Please visit our information page linked below to learn more about the options available to you.

Upgrade Nitro Pro >>

When I click on the link, and enter my serial number, I get the following response:

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I have made the necessary changes to the key. Please try upgrading again and let me know how that goes.

William Byrne

Hi,

I want to update to v13 but the process is not accepting my serial number.  

Please advise what to do.  I currently have v12 and I am using the serial number that I received on the payment receipt.

Thanks,

Paul

• Official Nitronaut
On 3/13/2021 at 8:44 AM, William Byrne said:

Hi,

I want to update to v13 but the process is not accepting my serial number.  

Please advise what to do.  I currently have v12 and I am using the serial number that I received on the payment receipt.

Thanks,

Paul

Hello @William Byrne

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I have made the necessary changes so you should now be able to upgrade your Nitro Pro 12 key to Nitro Pro 13.

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please try again and let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut
17 hours ago, Sean Aydlott said:

Hi I'm having the same issue.
I have pro 11,  am i still able to upgrade or do i need to purchase a new license? 

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please install Nitro Pro 12. Note, that it should be version 12, not 13: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 11 serial number.

You can also upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.