Nitro Pro 12 - 401 Error Code

Rick Cortina

Rick Cortina

Nitro has become a real issue opening up with the 401 error. This error seems to happen all the time when Nitro try's to sell an upgrade... In this case from version 12 to version 13.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Rick,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

What build of Nitro Pro 12 are you using? You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.

This issue is happening in version 12 and 13. Please sign in to Nitro through the 'Log In' option on the top right corner of Nitro Pro.

Let me know how that goes.

Steven Ballentine

I am also having this issue.

Seems like almost daily and sometimes multiple times a day this happens, though other times Nitro Pro 12 starts without the 401 error. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, remove the credentials from the credential manager, followed the instruction in:

https://community.gonitro.com/topic/13114-error-401/?tab=comments#comment-35981

Also my administrator added my account as a local administrator and I still get the 401 error. Also to get past the 401 error, all that is required is to logout and log back in, seems like a small issue but it is very annoying and should not be happening. Please provide any other resolution I could try.

Thanks,

• Official Nitronaut
23 hours ago, Steven Ballentine said:

I am also having this issue.

Seems like almost daily and sometimes multiple times a day this happens, though other times Nitro Pro 12 starts without the 401 error. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, remove the credentials from the credential manager, followed the instruction in:

https://community.gonitro.com/topic/13114-error-401/?tab=comments#comment-35981

Also my administrator added my account as a local administrator and I still get the 401 error. Also to get past the 401 error, all that is required is to logout and log back in, seems like a small issue but it is very annoying and should not be happening. Please provide any other resolution I could try.

Thanks,

Hello Steven

Can you please let me know what exact build of Nitro you are using? You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Steven,

Thanks for the information!

We will reach out to you directly via the support ticket.

Cheers!

I have exactly the same problem with the same message on logging in though i press OK and then nter the program. I an running 12.16.9.574 also

Suzanne

• Official Nitronaut
9 hours ago, weeder said:

I have exactly the same problem with the same message on logging in though i press OK and then nter the program. I an running 12.16.9.574 also

Suzanne

Hello Suzanne,

We will reach out to you directly via the support ticket.

Cheers!

I am having the same issue.  Version 12.16.9.574.  I get the 401 Error every time I open NitroPro.  I tried to install version 13, but it would not accept my license.  I guess you have to pay to upgrade to that version or something.

Plesae assist.

Steven Ballentine

Leslie,

Received the message from the support ticket about using the uninstaller and completely removing Nitro. Instructions processed without issue and Nitro is re-installed, we will see if we get the 401 error going forward.

Thanks,