Cannot activate or upgrade

Thomas Forsmark Sørensen

Thomas Forsmark Sørensen

Hi,

I have got a new computer and I was trying to install and activate Nitro Pro 12 on it, with the license I bought in 2019.
When I try to activate with the license number I gets the error "-20:Error - invalid license number".
But I still have the e-mail I received when I bought the license and I am using the correct license number.

If I use Activating Nitro Pro | Nitro (gonitro.com) to check my license it says that status is active and I have activated 0 out of 2 allowed activations.

I the decided to try to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13, but if I enter my license number in the "Get Upgrade" form I get the following error:

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

I hope that you can help.

Kind Regards
Thomas

Thomas Forsmark Sørensen

Hi again,

It turned out that I have the same problem activation as the guy here:

assistance with reactivation on new computer - Activation/ Installation - Nitro Community Forums (gonitro.com)

So now my Nitro Pro 12 is activated using my license key.
But I am still not able to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13, where I still get the error as described in my initial post.
Why can my serial number no be validated?

Kind Regards
Thomas

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Thomas Forsmark Sørensen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can continue to use your existing serial number as long as you install the Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 build.

The Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

If you are interested to upgrade your serial number, please send it so I could check its eligibility for upgrade to version 13. 

Kind regards,