"thumb through book" functionalty in Single Page-mode!

Guest Benji Schaub

Suggestion

Guest Benji Schaub

Dear devs,

I'd love to have the ability to reflect the position of the vertical scroll bar in the document also in Single Page mode!

I can do this now in Continuous Mode, but I have to look through large, alphabetically sorted documents with a large header on every page very often. So the ability to "thumb" through them quickly by dragging the scroll bar would be invaluable!!

Thanks for you kind consideration!

Benji

4 replies to this suggestion

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

While it's not the same as Continuous Mode, you can scroll through the thumbnails in the Pages tab quickly with your mouse wheel. If you extend the panel over to the right more, you can get multiple columns & rows of thumbnails.

Hi Steven,

thanks for your input, unfortunately, my browser doesn't let me have notifications, so I'm seeing your reply just now!
But to clarify, here's what I want to accomplish:

Replicate the behavior of the mouse wheel in "Single Page" view by dragging in the vertical scroll bar...
That's it, actually... :-)

Thanks and all the best,

Benji

Hi all,

I'd like to bump this topic, since I'm just working on assembling a binder from multiple PDF sources and not being able to "thumb through" a file is a major hindrance to my workflow, so:

Please have the main window page display update with dragging the scroll bar in single page mode!

Thanks for your kind consideration!

Cheers,

Benji

Archived