An error occurred while validating your entries. Please correct the data in the highlighted fields below.

Julie-Anne Nichols

Julie-Anne Nichols

I have downloaded Nitro Pro 13 and my trial has expired. I am trying to purchase Nitro Pro but it keeps asking me to correct the highlighted fields, but those fields have green ticks beside them.

I have tried a different browser, I have gone out and refreshed, but I still can't complete the purchase.

I have tried as a business and as a private user but I can't complete the purchase. I want to talk to somebody to resolve this today.

INPUT ERROR

An error occurred while validating your entries. Please correct the data in the highlighted fields below.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Julie-Anne Nichols,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the convenience.

In connection with your Nitro Pro 13 activation, our server logs shows you were able to activate.

With regard to the error message in the title of this forum post, could you please provide a screenshot of it?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.